fuckshit | prove it

Sighing, I looked over to the group of girls across me. The chill r&b track which played in the kitchen was muffled by their giggles as they gushed about the group of skater boys which were playing around in the front lawn.

"Uhm, I heard Fuckshit fucks like shit." Angela laughed. My eyes darted over to her as soon as she let that out. I barked out a laugh, making all of their heads turn to me.
"What's so funny?" The skinny girl narrows her eyes into slits.
"That's bullshit" I state the obvious. Estee's mouth hung open, a look of pride on her face.
"Oh really?" Angela scoffed "How can you even tell? I mean you're like basically one of the boys. He must think you're another dude." She sneered, making my blood boil.
'Stay calm' I thought to myself, not wanting them to see me crack.
My frown quickly turned into a big smirk and I looked at her defiantly. "Want me to prove it to you?" I challenged. Oh, it's on.

Standing up, I whipped my head around and looked towards Fuckshit. His head nodded along to the rhythm as he sparked the joint in his mouth. He wasn't able to notice me since he was too caught up in what Stevie and Fourthgrade were discussing about. 'Shit that beanie makes him ten times more attractive' I realized.
Turning back towards Angela, I watched as they all held in their laughs, making me unease. Taking a deep breath, I started decidedly walking towards my blond friend.

Hesitating for a moment, I watched as Fuckshit looked up to me. Smiling down at him, I took the joint off his lips.
"What's u-" he was cut off as I crashed my lips against his. Surprised, he took a sharp breath, smiling into the kiss. He pulled me into him, making me fall onto his lap, deepening the kiss. Before this would turn into a full makeout session, I placed my hands in his chest and pulled back. Letting out a giggle, I took a hit off Fuckshit's weed and stood back up.

My head turned from his stunned gaze towards the group of girls who were all following my every move, eyebrows raised.
"Aye that's my girl y/n!!" Estee yelled out, making me stick my tongue at her. She is the only girl of the group I fuck with. Shaking my head, I strided back to them.
"Fuck... Shit!" cursed under his breath "Wait, y/n, come here!" Fuckshit muttered, following behind me like a lost puppy.

///
Probably gonna start doing less frequent updates lol :/