Chapter 1

Yoongi's P.O.V
Life is an optical course filled with challenges and complacated puzzles that can mess you up sometimes. Puzzles that you will be wondering for a long time how to solve them and at the end when you finnaly find the answer you face with an even bigger puzzle. My whole life so far has been like this, I have been struggling a lot from a very young age. When I was 12 my mother passed away and it was on me to take care of my father, he is very problematic and has issues, he is addicted to drinking and drugs and on top of that he gambles. I rember that I had to make a desision at the end of the day weather I should eat that day or actually pay for my bus ticket. I worked 3 jobs and thanks to that I never did good in school. As for my mental health well I was not dooing very well. The lack of attantion I got from my father made me a very cold person as I was growing up, basketball was my only escape from reality. In my book rules where ment to be broken. I never actually have fallen on love, I have had a few one night stands every now and then but nothing serious, the reason fro that was because I always thought that I will never be loved by anyone, I thought it was a waste of time and love will only hurt you. I was 18 years old when I first tried to well... Take my life away, I went to my first psychiatrist, that was when my mind was very polluted. I belived and still do belive that if you don't understand your self no one else will as well. I tuck a lot of treatments I became better, with hard work I maged to get us off the streets and afford a nice place for me and sadly my father to live. Unfortunately... He never changed his habits.
A small sigh escaped my lips as I unlocked my apartment door, as I walked in I glanced over at the time it read 10pm. I closed the door behind me and tuck my jacket off and placed it on the hanger as I tuck small steps towards the living room. I saw broken glass shattered on the floor with beer bottles all over the table and the smell of drugs over tuck me as well. I looked around and saw that my father wasn't passed out anywhere, I assumed he was in his room and at the moment I didn't have the strainghed to be his baby sitter. I walked over to the window as I slowly opened it and sighed a bit taking in the fresh air, u turned around and sighed as I started to clean up the mess that was left behind me, cleaning up the glass and taking care of the empty beer bottles. As soon as they where out of sight I layed down on my bed. I had a huge urge to actually smoke but my psychiatrist never allowed me to, he said if I feel like smirking I should eat a lollypop. It worked for a whole but now it was just stupid. I closed my eyes as I tried to relax my brain as I tried not to think about my father's situation in the morning....

Jennie's P.O.V
I have always been lucky with love, I had amazing parents and they loved me and my older sister to death, we lived in an amazing huge house practacly a castle you can almost say, we where treated like royalty everything we ever wanted in life was ours, so you might think that I am very happy and problem free person... Sadly no. I promise I.graitful but you do get sick of people making dosissions for you sometimes it's not very fun honestly.
"Oh Jennie darling you look absolootly gorgiuse in that dress baby! Spin around let me see that beautiful smile" I heard my mother say as I slowly spun around as the dloy dress lifted up as I spin around.
"Absolootly beautiful miss" the sales woman said as she walked over to me and started fixing the dress I was wearing. I am 24 years old and so far I haven't been ae to decide for my self. I do struggled with self acceptance and small dose of depression honestly, I just wanted to be free, free for once to decide for my self, I wasn't perfect was far from that, I was stubborn, cold and incapable of love or emotions what so ever.
"You look beautiful Jennie" jisoo my older sister said to me as I forced a small smile to form on my lips.
"Yes we will take the last 4 dresses my davuters tried on, this will be an u forgettable night" my mom said as I slowly sighed a bit, by the time we got back it was already 10pm and we had to get ready for the midnight party that my parents where throwing.
"Make sure Jennie looks amazing, make sure she stands out" my mom said to the stylist she hired to help me and my sister tk get ready. Why was she so hung up on that? My sister already was even more perfect then me, she was beautiful and sucesfull and not to mention she had an amazing finance, his name was Kim Namjoon, he was the owner of a very sucesfull company and he makes millions. My parents where very proud of her but then there was me, still single, I have had a relationship but they where all toxic very toxic...
The time was passing by very slowly as i was getting ready, I didn't know why exactly bit my stomach was in a knot and I felt very anxious.
Me and my sister walked out as we where finally ready, to my surprise people where already there and my parents where sitting on the main chairs as usual as my sister and her fiance sant next to my father and I sat next to Namjoon. He was very wise and kind of like a brother to me, he was already very charming an an amazing boyfriend to my sister be treated her amazingly.
As I sat down I stared at my hands and slowly bit my lip as I hoped nothing bad will happen.