Chapter 2

Yoongi's P.O.V
Life can be unprofitable, sometimes you can feel like you have everything undercontrol but you can end up beeing the oppisate. I groaned slowly as I felt a massive pain in my head and my left lside, I tried sitting up but I felt a very sharp pain.
"Ahh!" I exclaimed in pain as I slowly looked around the room, amazing I looked like I was in a hospital, what the heck happend, I wondered, my attantion was grabbed by the door to the room oppening.
"Hey I'm glad your feeling better" Lisa said as she walked in and tuck a seat on the chair next to the bed
"Thanks, what happend?" I asked as she looked at me
"Well one minute you where talking with thay girl with the long brown hair and the next you passed out, she is beeing questioned by the police as we speak" Lisa said as I instantly stud up
"Police?! Are you fucking insane Lisa?! Did you not pay attantion when I was telling you the story! Did you not hear what happened to my father?!!" I asked annoyed as she looked down at her hands. I sighed and walked out of the room to find Jennie.
"Hello officer I'm Yoongi" I said as I walked in to the room. Jennie instantly looked at me and a small smile appeared on her lips.
"Right, your little friend seems to think that she did something to you" he said as I shook my head
"No she is innocent before talking with her I hurt my self accidently and I must have been hurt badly but I didn't notice" I said as he nodded
"Alright kiss then I guess your free" the cop said as Jennie nodded and got up from her seat as we both walked out of the room.
"Thanks for that..." she said as we walked back
"No problem it wasn't your fault" I said looking at her she stopped and looked back at me
"I'm glad your okay, you kind of scared me a bit there" she said and tuck out my phone from her back pocket
"And thanks for this, it helped out a lot" she said as I tuck the phone from her nodding my head.
"Your welcome, do you have somewhere to stay?" I asked looking at her.
"Uhh I don't know i really don't feel like going home at the moment so" she said as she looked down and shivered a bit. I sighed a bit as I slowly tuck my jacket off and wrapped it around her.
"I know it's probbably weird as fuck to you but... You are welcomed to stay at my place, I'm not far from here" I said.
"Uhm...i just witnessed you getting shot by gangsters" she said as she raised her eyebrow
"Fair enough" I said as I started walking
"Wait...i will come, but if you do something I won't hessatafe to murder you" she said making me nod
"Don't worry" I said as she smiled.
"I fixed your bike Yoongi" Lisa said as she walked out making me nod.
"Okay thanks" I said. We finished with the hospital and I tuck the bike, I got on the front as jennie slowly put my jacket on, putting her arms trough the sleeves, it looked so big on her. She pulled her hair out and got on to the bike.
"Hold on tight, don't fall off" I said as she nodded and slowly wrapped her arms around me, her touch was so gentle.
For that breaf moment I felt.....normal for the first time in my life.

Jennie's P.O.V
As I got on the back of his bike I slowly wrapped my arms around him trying not to be too clingy, but once he started I instantly held on more tightly. You may think by now what the hell was I dooing at the moment , I ran away from home and I'm on the back of a motor bike of some guy that I just met today, despite everything tho he seemed like a legit good person like he cared about everything and everyone but he also seemed like me. He seemed like he was going trough a lot, his eyes told a whole story I really wish that i can keep in contact with him.
Soon he parked his bike in front of a building that looked modern but also very small.
"Here we are" he said as he tuck his halmet off making me take mine off as well as I got off the bike and followed him inside.
"So you live alone?" I asked as I followed him up the stairs
"I...no, I actually take care of somone" he said as I nodded slowly, does he have a kid? Or a girlfriend?? What the heck did I get my self in to???
As my thoughts where running wild he snapped me out of them once he passed in front of a door making me bump in to him from suprise
"sorry..." I said quetly as I looked up in to his eyes
"It's fine, this is my apartment" he said as he opened the door. He walked in as I followed him inside compared to my place this apratmant was so small, my bathroom was bigger then this, but for some reason I didn't care at the moment it was a breath of fresh air to not be the Kim Jennie for a moment.
"Take a seat make your self at home freshen up if you need to, bathroom is right trough there" he said as I bit my lip and nodded slowly.
"Right thank you but it's what I have on me at the moment" I said I didn't really think this trough I didn't bring more cloths not thinking I would meet him and wouldn't want to go home.
"That's not a problem, come on" he said as I followed him again
"This should be good on you, it will be like a pajama shirt probbably will be long enough for a dress" he said making me smile a bit
"Thanks..." I said as he nodded and handed me a fresh not opened toothbrush along with a towel.
"thanks..." I said again as he only smiled and walked out of the room making me sigh a bit as I walked to the bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror and saw the smile on my face.
"Why do I feel so....free" I asked my self.