22 • dangerously

Previously On Triplets Apart 2:
Tariq fulfills Jada's wish by coming to get her, flying a chopper after promising her sisters she'd stay away from him. The two get cozy in his bed.

•••

Tariq pulled the drapes half open as it's almost 6 in the morning. The snow turns outside into a beautiful view and he wants natural light to peek through the room, it seems more fitting for the moment. Jada's eyes embraces the opulence of his home.

"What do you remember?" He whispers near her ear, his thumbs creating circles in the small of her back. An area she now realizes is sensitive, she squirms slightly in his embrace. She feels him smile against her ear when her body shivers.

"Not much. But this'll do for now." She smiles widely. Tariq pulls away to study her face. Ever since she's awake, he hasn't recall seeing her smile so bright and genuine until now. The type of smile he's been nostalgic to see all this time.

Without responding, he lips adorn hers tenderly, so passionate as if he'll never kiss her again or he'd never kissed before. He'd waited for what seems like forever to taste her plumped, soft lips again. All the barriers that have been placed between them, and yet here they are, in his bed at 6 in the morning. The fact that they can't even recall how it happened, simply proves that it was meant to happen.

The feelings she had for him has returned even stronger and fresh like they never left. She wraps her arms around his neck as he tightens his grip around her body that fits beneath his as if her body was made for his, it fits him like a matching puzzle.

His palm slides from her face to her neck, pushing her head back so he can capture the taste of her neck. She moans softly, fighting to conceal the bliss inside from his hot breath against her skin. Her moaning voice sends a tingle down his spine, driving him even more insane. The adrenaline increasing inside them both.

His lips finds hers, savoring them once more before pushing his body towards her, laying her down. He pulls away from the kiss to catch his breath and to stare at her beauty beneath him as the morning light illuminates against her complexion, making her look magical in his eyes, she glows. His dark brown eyes gazes deep into her light brown ones, she stares at him as if she's looking into his soul and vice verse.

Her small palms slides from his hips coming up, bringing his shirt up to his armpits. He assists her by removing it completely, as she removes her pull over, leaving her in her spaghetti strap top.

She rolls him over, now straddling him. He bites his lips, watching her remove her top. He notices her scar and allows his fingers to travel over it softly. Lifting his back from the bed, they're both sitting up again as his hands explore her back.. until they unclasps her bra.

Her heart accelerates when he removes her bra completely, leaving her breasts bare for him. He hisses through his teeth at how beautiful and perky they are, her nipples already aroused, poking the cool air. He's seen a lot of breasts but none quite like Jada's.

His hands cup both breasts, his tongue sweetly assaults the tip of one nipple and by his actions, Jada's breathing is unsteady. The movements intensifies in her stomach as he licks and sucks on her breasts some more, leaving love bites on both of them. That's how much he loves her breasts.

He pushes her back down, now in the opposite direction. Their heads that faced the headboard before are now facing the foot of the bed. Both leaving trails of wet, warm kisses on each other, all over their bodies as her hands rake across Tariq's hard exterior.

He braces his torso against her groin and she struggles to maintain sanity when she feels his concrete-like erection. He studies how she scowls and bites her lips by the feeling so he moves his hips against her in a grinding way, teasing her, so she can feel his erection some more, want him more, crave him more.