25 • lavender

Previously On Triplets Apart 2:
Jada's sisters all saw her love bites before deciding to hide them with body makeup to correspond with her cleavage. Tonight is the Christmas/auction party.

•••

I should've had someone come up here with me. Whitley thinks to herself, struggling to zip her own dress, her long nails making the task even worst. Not thinking of the option to remove her phone from her clutch and call Tyra, she simply sticks her head out the door and drags in the first person that passes by who looks appropriate.

"Hey!" Cody protests.

"I'm sorry, I just need assistant with my dress." Her pleading eyes are irresistible.

Sighing, he decides to help her. "Okay, what's wrong here? I really need to take a piss."

"It's just my zip, I think it's stuck.. again." She mumbles, going in front the mirror. Even in her struggles she's still conceited. Cody stands behind her, "careful now, it's very expensive."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He tells her and for some reason his words causes her eyes to shift upwards to him in the mirror at his reflection.

Is he toying with her? Does he know her? By his oblivious expression, she knows that his comment was innocent. She blinks and mentally shakes the thought from her head.

"Any progress?" She asks politely.

"No, it's too tight." He says, still busy trying to get the zip to cooperate.

In the mirror, she looks at the boy behind her again, only to discover how gorgeous he actually is. His shoulders are broad and buffed under his suit. He licks his lips as a reflex trying to get the zipper to go up. The last time she checked, that was an instant turn on for her.

"Why don't you.. pull it all the way down and start from there?"

"Okay?" He pulls her zip down where it stops at her lower back, he can now see the lace lining of her lavender panties.

He tries to ignore the magnetic attraction the underwear brings him. Swallowing the bile on his throat, he attempts to zip her up now. As his fingers glazes against her porcelain skin, he wishes he didn't just realized just how smooth and soft her skin is. Mesmerized by every edge and curve of her petite hour glass figure.

The feeling of his cold fingers against her bare back didn't go unnoticed by her either. She didn't ignore it, but instead embraced the shiver it sent up her spine by closing her eyes.

When the zip is up, he attaches the hook at the top. "There you go." His tone comes off shyer than before.

"Thank you." She turns to him, straightening the padding in the bra area of her topless, golden dress.

The jiggling of her boobs keeps his eyes unknowingly glued to her chest. It's either she's doing it on purpose or the fact that he's been craving sexual interaction for months. He can't recall the last time he'd tasted someone's nipple or even seen any, and now because of that, his mind is playing a dangerous game of tag with him and he's it.

"Do you want to take them off and go home with them?" She smirks, daringly looking up her thick eyelashes at him.

Cody clears his throat, "uh.." unsure of what to say, the beautiful girl simple pats his stomach twice and strides to the door, turning the nob.

Whitley chuckles again, "didn't you needed to pee?" She looks around at him, her face in playful thinking as her brows creases and her smirk remains.

Why is her voice so seductive? It's as if she speaks like this for a living. He thinks to himself. "Yes. Yes, I do."

"Well, won't it be hard to do that with a hard on?" Her eyes travel down his pants that has pitched a tent from the inside, then back to his eyes.