CHAPTER 23

The leader slammed his hands on his desk, causing the other boys to flinch and look away.

He looked at them one by one before taking a long, deep sigh and calming his anger. "I want her information as soon as possible."

"We dug out deep about her, but there's no relevant information."

"We just saw her name, age, birthday, and what school she attends."

"She's in my class."

All eyes darted to the specific long-haired blonde boy, leaning on the grand doors.

"Well, then how about you use your fuckboy self to lure her?" the leader said with a mocking voice.

The blonde just chuckled and said, "I'm guessing she knows us."

Taeyong pulled up at their back gate and hopped off his car, with Aeri following behind him.

She looked around the area and saw some visible traps as well as some tinnie-tiny cautions.

"Who set this up?"

"Jungwoo" shrugged and led the way inside the house.

"HELLO BITCHES!" Aeri shouted as soon as they reached the living room, causing the boys to jolt up from her loud voice.

"Noona!" both Jisung and Chenle beamed, causing the girl to chuckle at their cuteness.

"Hello there, my children."

"Since when did they become your children?" Donghyuck cocked an eyebrow.

"Since they were born."

"Jisung is my child." Jaemin suddenly showed up and threw a glare.

Aeri scoffed and looked at him with the same attitude. "Then Chenle is mine."

"Can y'all get married so that the two will end up being both your children?" Johnny said.

They both looked at each other in disgust, and Aeri settled between her 'children' while Jaemin was beside Jeno.

The whole day is well spent mostly playing and betting who will win; the constant need for food to feed their hungry asses and the nonstop bickering that causes the older members to separate the youngers away—Jaemin and Aeri are the best examples.