CHAPTER 33

Aeri reached the training ground, hands stuffed in her pockets.

She wandered around, catching Jisung's attention, and he came running towards her.

"You're in for a round, noona?"

The girl smiled and nodded. "I didn't see WayV around."

"Oh, they're in the firing range."

"Naih?"

"Assassins', I'm going there now."

"Go."

They both bid goodbye, and Aeri ran to the range, spotting the seven boys.

She excitedly loaded bullets on her chosen gun and entered the booths. "Ni hao people!"

Lucas was the one who turned first, and he immediately gasped, "Aeri! Ohmygod!"

"Xuxi!," they both hugged and squealed like fangirls catching each other's attention.

"Yo, Ri!" Ten called

"Get off Yukhei, I wanna hug her too!" Winwin whined.

"Awww, you big babies," the four eventually indulged in a group hug.

"Hey, hey, okay, you definitely know each other, right?" Ten asked while pointing to the other guys.

"Kun, of course we already met.. here's Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang," Aeri answered, pointing at them.

"Pleasure to finally meet you!" Henry said, and they all laughed.

"Anyways, up for a round?" Xiaojun asked and clicked his gun.

Aeri smirked and nodded. "You bet."

"Hey!" Taeyong called her attention and threw a combat knife, which she successfully caught. "We haven't spar for like eternity."

He chuckled and slid off the cover, and Aeri followed.

"Okay, have you warmed up already?"

"I had a 15-minute spar with Johnny."

"Mhm great"

Taeyong nodded, and Aeri ran to him, a knife aiming at his chest as he blocked it.

"Faster," he instructed, and shoved the metals to the sides and flung them towards her abdomen, and it really almost hit her.

Almost

Taeyong's eyes widened and he stepped back. "Aeri, focus!"