CHAPTER 30

Aeri ran throughout the hallways, calling for Taeyong's name.

Some boys had already shown up, looking at her confusedly, but she didn't stop until she saw Taeyong herself.

"Aeri, what?" Taeyong showed up with his glasses; his eyes seemed tired and droopy.

"Someone texted me!"

from: +8081** ****
Have you told your brother that we're coming?

from: +8086** ****
Hand the necklace, doll

The boys looked at each other, and Taeyong took a tired, heavy sigh. "Can I borrow your phone? I will let Doyoung trace the number."

"Yeah here"

Taeyong grabbed the phone and turned to the other boys. "Keep Aeri in company, okay?"

They all nodded, and he turned to look at Aeri with a small smile.

Aeri flashed a comforting smile and hugged him for seconds after retreating with the boys quietly.

"I'm sure they used a broker phone," Doyoung said. "I can't trace it."

Taeyong cursed under his breath and massaged his temples, "There's too much going on. Seventeen raided WayV's Busan headquarters and Got7 put up a show in our backyard, and now what?"

Johnny tapped the leader's shoulder. "We're staying strong, Yong. Let's don't give up, hm?"

"What about the necklace?" Mark voiced out

"About that... I found something interesting," Doyoung answered, and he unlocked his drawer, pulling out the necklace.

He scanned the data on the scanner, and the information was immediately plugged into the wide screen.

"Profiles of StrayKids, their target gangs, financial status, rank status, and the most tasty one, their plans."

The three unit leaders engaged themselves in reading and looking at the visuals.

"There it is.. Neo Culture Technology" Johnny pointed

"Not that much," Doyoung opened the file, "just the plans of how they can possibly hack our system, our profiles, past members, rank status."

"They analyzed our maps, but they were restricted." Mark snorted.

"Too bad they can't raid our quarters," Taeyong smirked. "Send me a copy of these. Make sure all things are in."

Jaemin knocked on the door three times and patiently waited until it opened.

He was greeted by a tired-looking Aeri, wrapped in her hoodie and pajamas.

"Need anything?"

"I just want to ask what's up."