Lost again

Hey honey bears. Guess I'm slightly back. I'm gradually start writing back at a very snail pace. This was supposed to be two shot in Peraya fantasy but look at me making it into a book. It was just fun writing this one. But I'll keep it short. So I'll stop rambling.

Happy reading ❤️🌻

•·················•·················•

Sitting here in corner with my iced Americano has been my daily routine for a month now. I'm sure in about five minutes he'll walk in through the door that's been decorated with paper stars. Right at the moment the bell that was tied to the door handle ringed making my smile grew.

There comes my sunshine. My love! The boy with a huge smile that could light up everyone. The fair boy with permanent blush who makes my heart flutter every time I see him. As usual he walked in straight to the counter and ordered his chocolate ice with extra sprinkles.

Even though this cafe is owned by my cousin P'Off, it's only for a month that I've been seeing him walking in. So far all we know is his love for chocolates. I can't even find my sunshine's name.

Today it's going to be my time. I will make sure to get his name and if possible his line id. Well a boy could be a little ambitious right. After he placed his order he was waiting on the side and that's when I decided to walk to him. Looking at me he gave me a small smile as if he was waiting for me to approach him.

Bzzzzz.....

My phone rang and distracted me. Talk about twin instinct. It was none other than my twin brother Kong freaking pob. Why did my parents even had me after him. He's always first in everything leaving me to be second. Of course I'm happy for him but this is just my ambitious side. I love my brother just fine. Though I sometimes really hate our twin instincts but it has helped us a lot.

"Hello"

"......."

"Why? Is everything okay?"

"......"

"Alright I'll see you during lunch."

Once he hung up, my eyes immediately drifted towards the corner and yeap my bad! My sunshine wasn't there anymore.

"He left with a sad smile again today. Why do you even call yourself a man Singto. Look at me I got my baby's number on the first sight."

"You literally stole my phone papii."

Shaking my head towards the answer of Nong Gun I let out a chuckle. With that I bid my goodbye to the couple and took off to my university.

I'm currently an art student in Bangkok university while Kongpob is an engineering student at Kasetsart. Let's say that's the only difference between us. While I'm striving to be the best director, Kongpob wants to handle our parents business. Though we are in our final year, I know for a fact that both us can't wait to get hands on our career.

Once I'm done with my morning classes I headed towards Kasetsart in order to meet Kongpob for lunch. He seems to want to talk to me about something serious. I straight away walked towards engineering building's cafe as I know he'll be there.

Boy, did the angels blessed me? Standing at the corner of the cafe was none other than my sunshine. He waved his hands towards me with a just barely smile and started walking towards me.

Am I dreaming right now? Wait is this for real?

His hair down, long sleeve white shirt, a tie and a black pants. He's for sure a first years. His usual bright smile missing. The nearer he came towards me the faster my heart race. I never thought he would take the initiative after a month.

"Hi P'-!"

Right on cue, a similar tanned hand pulled him and a kiss was placed on his forehead. Earning a glare then a confused look from the younger. He was looking back and forth between me and my twin brother.

"Hey Singto. Meet my boyfriend Arthit. My Ai'Oon."

My heart clenched and there was lump forming in my throat. My heels turned and I started fast walking while big fat tears started falling down my eyes. I could faintly hear my brother shouting my name.

I'm sure he knows how I feel at the moment. I was not sure if I'm crying because I lost my sunshine or because Kongpob got him first.

Whatever it is I'm sure about one thing. He's not my sunshine anymore, he's Kongpop's Oon.

I didn't realize that I was now in front of the only place I know that'll keep me sane. P'Off's coffee shop. I ran to the back door where P'Off usually rests and hugged him while letting all my pent up sadness and sobs.

"I lost again P'!"

•·················•·················•

A/N
Are you guys disappointed as P'Singto is?

Is it going to be a threesome? Love rivalry? Or something else? 🤔🤭

I did leave some clues if you guys have noticed 😝