Lost to greediness

Happy reading honey bears ❤️🌻

•·················•·················•

Receiving non stop texts and calls from your family isn't something convincing is it

Receiving non stop texts and calls from your family isn't something convincing is it. I look at the message that just got delivered from Kongpob. I just couldn't face him. I know it's so disrespectful of me to be ignoring my mom too. But at least P'Off helped me to talk to her.

Since I'm more closer to my dad I've spent about two hours talking to him and crying my eye balls out again. I feel like such a pathetic loser. I know I shouldn't feel much for merely a boy who I don't even know his name of. Well technically I know it.

Arthit, just like the sun!

I might go crazier if I stay anymore longer. The mid year year break that starts tomorrow is really not going to help recover my broken heart. Hence why after a flight ride in standing here in Phuket's airport with a stuffed duffle bag.

"Singto!"

A fair man almost jogged towards me. New my best friend. He came here with his boyfriend P'Tay who happens to be P'Off's childhood friend. P'Tay was New's first love and vice versa. Both P'Off and P'Tay proposed Gun and New during the opening of the cafe. Thinking about all this makes my heart clench again. I just can't seem to shake 'him' off of my head.

"You look like you've survived a hurricane."

I gave him a dry chuckle and tried to adjust my disheveled hair. All I could reply for New's non stop chattering during airport to the resort ride was half smile and nods. When the car stopped, New tugged my T-shirt and gave me a smile.

"You know you can talk to me right?"

"Thank you."

With that I got down and followed him into a cabin. The resort is owned by P'Tay's family. When P'Off asked me if I would like to help P'Tay with his new photoshoot I immediately agreed. I could definitely use this time away to clear my mind also.

Once we entered the cabin I was greeted with a very much stressed P'Tay.

"Tay look who's here!"

Once New got his attention, the man walked and pulled me in a hug. P'Tay and P'Off was always close to my heart. Kongpob has his own friends but for me this people are my friends or more like family.

We had room service for lunch and I helped P'Tay to pack his camera and props while New helped with other things. By two o'clock we were out to the beach. Scorching sun was in our faces but I know how much P'Tay loves this type lighting.

"The model is a newbie. But he's a natural. Tay couldn't stop talking about him after he found him. I'm glad he agreed to do this after all the pestering from this stubborn ass man."

"Well don't forget that you love this man so much."

P'Tay winked and pulled New closer. It's really cute to see them. I'm sure most of the people are eyeing this both right now. We walked up until we reached a small pool that almost connected with the sea.

"Let's set up here okay?"

I saw a bunch of other staff walking to the spot. I'm sure all of them are super professionals and we'll known. Knowing P'Tay, he never settles for something normal. Which makes me wonder who is this newbie that made P'Tay himself to be down with camera. I started arranging his cameras accordingly.

That's when I realised someone was in the pool. Glistening and shining under the brimming sun. When his half body was out of it , a leather chain hugging his pale neck and a small black earring adorning his ears. His eyes slightly closed due to the sun and his body covered with beads of water.

Sunshine!

Sunshine!

He turned and looked at me from the corner of his eyes. I couldn't stay there any longer. Not now, when all I was trying to do for the past week was to forget him. I ran away from there until my legs give up and I was out of breath. My eyes caught a bar that was nearby and I know right away all I needed now was a shot or maybe more.

I sent a message to New that I'll be looking around for a while. Just in case I don't want him to be worried about me. The more the shots that's being swallowed, the more tears are falling out from my eyes.

Why does it hurt so much?! It's not I've lost to Kongpob for the first time. So why can't I just fucking move on?

It was already dark. The bar was now filled with waves of people. The lights have been dimmed and there's a few dancing near the bar counter. All I want now is for this pain to go away. I pulled my legs towards the restroom. The only person standing near the sink turned towards me. I saw a familiar bright smile.

Arthit.

I know I shouldn't go near him! My legs have stopped listening to me for a while now. I'm seriously not sure of what am I doing. I pushed him towards the nearest wall. Holding his hands up against the wall. Caging him between my body, seeing the fear in those deep brown eyes.

Those eyes!

This smell, the sweet chocolate with a hint of rose. How I wish it's mine!

"I k-know I... I shouldn't.. but I'm sorry Oon.. S-sorry Ar-Arthit.."

"But.. I'm..not- nghhnnnmm"

I placed my lips on his soft alluring ones. His lips taste just like how I imagine. Chocolate, milky chocolate. I looked at him and realised just how wild and mad I can get for this boy. Those eyes stare at me intensely, they do not move, no more hint of fear or shock.

I licked his lower lips, demanding him to submit and he did with his eyes closed he clasped his hands through my hair and pulled me in more. My hands roaming all over his body trying to touch every part of him. I feel greedy. Greedy for him.

Greedy for my sunshine.

It feels more than good. But I know it's wrong! Everything! All of this is wrong.

"I-I'm s-sorry K-Kong!"

With that I closed my eyes and felt my body hitting the ground.

•·················•·················•

A/N
So what do you guys think? I'm not rushing it I want it to be like this honey bears. I hope it's not confusing. I feel like I've lost my mojo to write 🤦🏻‍♀️

Have you find out if it's a threesome or not yet? 🤭