Lost to love

Happy reading honey bears ❤️🌻

•·················•·················•

Previously: Our eyes were locked when I licked up the length of him and then began to suck.

I waited until he was fully hard before shifting to the side to get the lubricant from the bedside table. Stroking him so that he stayed up, I drizzled the cool liquid over both of our cocks and the tossed the bottle aside. Slowly, carefully, I worked one slick finger inside him. He squirmed under me, unused to the sensation.

When I curled my finger upwards and pressed against his prostate, he let out a garbled cry and his hands gripped my arm. His wide eyes flew to mine. I chuckled softly and stroked him internally the same time I stroked him externally. His body bowed off the bed.

Satisfaction streaked through me and I wanted to bellow it to the night sky. I could bring him pleasure, I could give him release, I could make him fall apart beneath my fingertips. While he gasped and moaned, I worked a second finger inside of him and began to get him ready for my cock.

I was nearly wild with my desire, but determined to wring every drop of pleasure from him before I had my own. Over and over I stroked the sweet spot inside of him, allowing him to adjust to the intensity of the pleasure, getting him used to the pressure. His stomach muscles began to clench and his breathing quickened.

I slid my hand away and eased my cock into him. He immediately clenched so tightly that I had to wait until his body had stopped gripping me before I could begin to move. I wrapped my fingers around his throbbing length and canted my hips forward and up. He cried out, cock jerking in my hand.

I pulled back and thrust forward again, keeping my hips moving in time with my hand. Over and over I slid into him, stimulating him as much as I possibly could. His stomach muscles began to tighten once more, bunching and flexing beneath his skin as his body hurdled towards release.

"Please!"

I heard him whisper hoarsely. Desire surged through me and I knew I was only moments away from coming. I sped up, pounding into him while gripping his cock. His hand flew up to splay against my chest. The touch set me on fire.

"P-Please t-Tuan..."

He begged again. I moaned, helpless to deny him at that moment. I buried myself deep, the tip of me pressing hard against his prostate and stroking his cock faster at the same time.

"Ple-"

He was cut off with a muffled cry as he bit his lip and came spectacularly. Streaks of white arched up over his chest and landed against his flushed skin like an abstract painting. I came hard, calling his name and emptying myself as deep inside of him as I could.

Carefully, I disentangled our bodies and then collapsed bonelessly on the bed beside him. My breathing slowly returned to normal and my heart stopped pounding wildly.

I was incredibly satiated and wanted nothing more than to drift to sleep with my sunshine safely in my arms. With a smile curling my lips, I rolled to my side and reached out to pull him against me.

His shoulders were shaking. Fear clawed at my gut. Had I somehow hurt him? I'd been so careful, but maybe I'd lost control somewhere along the way, hadn't noticed...

"Kit?"

I leaned over him on my elbow. He turned his face away, but I gently urged him back. His eyes were wet, and I could see bloody furrows where he'd bit his lip.

"Gosh! Did I hurt you? What's wrong?"

He closed his eyes and tried to turn away again.

"Kit you're scaring me. Are you hurt? I-I'm sorry, I don't know what happened-"

He moved a little closer pressing his lips onto mine. It was as if enjoying a slow cold breeze by the beach at night. The one that gives you the right amount of chill and makes your heart flutter. His tears kept trickling down making a salty taste indulge into the kiss.

"T-thank you Tuan. I love you."

"I love you too my sunshine."

I know what was the thanks for. It was both of us finding our solace. A lifeline, a soul to hang on to each other. We know we will have each other when the world shuts itself towards us. All thanks to the universe I found my sunshine.

Finally I've won something that's so precious which I didn't have to share or give to my brother or anyone per se. I'll make sure to cherish my sunshine until I take my last breath of this very life. We tangled up in a tight embrace me assuring him an everlasting love.

What we both know is no matter where the future takes us we will make sure to walk side by side and we'll always make sure to make room for each other in every page of our life.

The End ❤️🌻

•·················•·················•

A/N
Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting honey bears. I hope you liked this one. Most of us tend to be insecured all the time, I do have that issue but I'm sure there's so many people out there who's loving us or care for us more thank we actually think. So held your head up and don't let the demons get you. ❤️

I'll put up a special chap for kongarthit later on. Until then lotsa love, hugs and kisses 😘