Lost to each other [kongarthit]

Happy reading honey bears ❤️🌻

•·················•·················•

"P-P' Kong!"

Arthit gasped as he stumbled backward into their shared condominium, unwilling to take his hands off of his husband to be for even a moment.

The ring glittering on Arthit's finger made Kongpob's heart swell almost painfully in his chest, beating quick as he thought back to his proposal earlier that evening. He and his twin spared no expense to make sure that the night was one not only they would both remember for the rest of their lives but also their beloved Rojnapat twins will.

But for now all Kongpob could recall with any clarity was the way Arthit's brown doe eyes had glimmered in the candlelight, illuminated by the tears swimming in them, and his Oon's elated smile as he accepted.

Everything else had been drowned out by the overwhelming and blissful high brought on by the promise of a lifetime spent at the side of the person he loved most in the world. He's sure Singto felt the same with Krist too.

Once the twins proposal was accepted all four of them had nice dinner and separated. Which was how Kongpob had ended up here, drunk on love and stumbling clumsily toward his bedroom with his mouth on Arthit's and while Arthit's hands frantically working at his tie.

When they finally made it to the bedroom, Kongpob simply scooped Arthit up around the waist and threw him down upon the bed, causing his lover to gasp in breathless delight. Within seconds Kongpob was back on him, crawling up Arthit's body until their faces were level. Kongpob ducked down and kissed his Oon, hard and hot and wanting, pouring years of love and adoration towards the younger into a single kiss.

Arthit melted into him, moaning wantonly into Kongpob's mouth. His hands scrambled blindly for Kongpob's belt buckle, wrenching it open. He undid the elder's fly and hastily began pulling down the wlder's black slacks, a custom tailored pair gifted by his parents for this special occasion.

They hugged the curves of Kongpob's plush ass and thick thighs just right, and any other time Arthit would have been glad just to watch Kongpob walk around in them even though he would never admit it to his lover, but right now he wanted them off.

Kongpob parted their lips just long enough to shift back and kick his pants off completely. He then ducked down and repeated the action for Arthit, undoing the buckle of his belt and wrenching his slacks and briefs down and then off in one go. Arthit groaned aloud as his throbbing cock made contact with the crisp air, hands scrabbling up to grasp Kongpob once more.

He curled his fingers into Kongpob's form fitting, button up and carelessly tore it open, sending almost all buttons flying. Kongpob blinked, startled, before shrugging the shirt off entirely. He grinned smugly down at Arthit, stooping to kiss him before pulling back.

"You're so needy tonight, baby Oon!"

The elder purred, eyes glittering with amusement, teasing despite the fact that his own cock was painfully hard and leaking into his briefs.

"Can you blame me P'?"

Panted Arthit in response, hooking his hands around Kongpob's neck to drag him down into another desperate kiss. Kongpob smiled against his lips and pulled away, holding himself just out of reach until Arthit opened his mouth to add,

"Both me and my twin just got engaged. Now I want to celebrate by getting fucked into next week."

He said, and spread his legs invitingly for Kong as if to prove that he meant it. A breathy, delighted little laugh fell from Kong's lips and he shifted backward, shimmying out of his briefs. Arthit had been craving for it before, but now that Kongpob's glorious, dripping length was on display, he found himself positively desperate to have it inside of him as soon as possible.

"Fuck!"

Arthit groaned, reaching out almost as if on instinct to wrap his hand around Kongpob's twitching cock. He gave it a few pumps, delighting in the moans that fell from his lover's lips.

"Gosh! P'Kong, fuck me now!"

This earned him another soft laugh.

"I still need to prep you baby-"

"I don't care!"

Arthit groaned almost painfully, releasing Kongpob's length to reach back and fish for the lube in their nightstand. Once he'd gotten hold of the bottle, he flipped open the cap and poured a good amount over his fingers, then immediately reached back down and wrapped his fingers around Kongpob's cock, stroking him and spreading the slick substance along his shaft.

"Arrgghh..!"

Kongpob groaned, reaching down to return the favor. Arthit arched into him, crying out as his lover's calloused fingers closed around his erection and began pumping him mercilessly.

"Fuck! Please, more. I-I need to feel you, I need you to fuck me P'-!"

He cried, head spinning with bliss, utterly lost to the pleasure. Apparently Kongpob felt much the same, because he lined himself up with Arthit's entrance and pushed inside in record time.

"Oh, Oon, you're so tight!"

He gasped out as Arthit spasmed beneath him, delighting in the feeling of sheathing his lover's cock to the thicker base.

"Going to fuck you so hard, Oon. All night long.. nghh, you feel so good."

Arthit kicked his legs up and hooked them around Kongpob's waist, desperately locking him in place. The elder was always prone to teasing, and Arthit didn't know if he could take it tonight. He needed his P' so badly he would have gladly fallen to his knees and begged for it if he had to. He needed to feel Kongpob inside him, all around him, within him in every possible sense of the word.

Of course, Kongpob obliged Arthit very happily. He leaned down and kissed Arthit as he fucked him, his kisses slow and tender despite the brutal pace he'd set. Arthit's mouth hung open in perpetual moans, his body spasming from the pleasure as Kongpob's cock thrust ruthlessly into him, hitting that sweet spot each and every time he pushed inside.

All the while Kong's hand never left Arthit's length, pumping him relentlessly. It was too much and not enough all at once, a haze of pleasure clouding Arthit's mind as he rocked frantically down onto Kongpob, licking weakly into his mouth and whimpering his lover's name.

"I'm close P'..."

Arthit panted, his voice a strained, blissful whimper.

"So close, please, please, like that, P'!! Ngh, need to cum for you-"

"So beautiful."

Kongpob praised as he fucked Arthit, rapidly approaching his own peak. Being buried inside of a full body blushing Arthit was a pleasure like no other, an euphoric high that he knew he'd never get enough of.

"So fucking beautiful, wanna see you cum for me, wanna watch you cum, Oon!! Fuck! Baby, cum for me."

Arthit's eyes rolled back, toes curling, back arching as his body obeyed the command of its own volition. He screamed aloud for Kongpob as white hot pleasure fell over him in a blinding, blissful wave.

His cock spurted over his chest in time to Kongpob's own, which had spilled deep into Arthit's ass as he too found his release. Kongpob bent over Arthit, shuddering and rutting shallowly into the younger as they both rode out their orgasms.

When they'd finally come down from the heights of their pleasure, Kongpob slipped out of Arthit and smiled dazedly at the man, already eyeing Arthit's cock hungrily once more.

"Still up for going all night, Oon?"

He asked hopefully. Arthit groaned as his oversensitive cock began to stir. Kongpob was going to be the death of him, and he couldn't wait.

Meanwhile in another condominium apart from them two similar looking lovers have their sweaty bodies tangled in the same love rhythm. All four of them promising each other to cherish their loved ones forever.

•·················•·················•

A/N
Hello 👋🏼 hope all my honey bears doing good. Been extremely busy with everything. I hope this chap was good. Hopefully I could update more. Lotsa love, hugs and kisses ❤️