Lost to clarity

Happy reading honey bears ❤️🌻

•·················•·················•

I woke up with a throbbing head ache. My eyes could barely open. The direct sunlight on my face made me squint more which results in more severe headache.

"Good morning."

A soft angel like voice greeted me. I shot open my eyes widely and looked at him. That's when every memory of last night flashed in front of me. It felt like buckets of cold water was being poured on me. I could feel cold sweats forming on my forehead despite being in a cold room.

He walked towards me and sat on the bedside. I moved up and plopped my body on the headboard while massaging my temples. He came closer to me, our faces so close. I could barely feel his warm breath. My guilt was totally eating me up. Suddenly after some rustling he moved away but handed me a glass of water with few pills.

Without thinking twice I just grabbed it and gulped down whatever he was offering. After a few minutes of silent I decided to look at the now figure sitting right opposite to me in a distant.

"I- I'm-"

"Is it okay if I ask you something Khun?"

I looked at him confused. His voice is so sweet. Just like how I imagined it would be. Like an angel. He has a serious face on right now. His usual bright smile missing. I gave him a slow nod. The throbbing pain making my moves limited.

"Do you prefer pink milk or ice chocolate?"

Wait. I thought he was going to trash me for kissing him or making him take care of him after the stunt I pulled last night. But now he wants to know my favourite drink? I just hope he didn't let Kongpob know about last night. I want to be the one to clear things and apologise.

"I-I like iced americano..."

He gave me a look that sent chills down my spine. Was it wrong to let him know what was my favourite drink? I'm not even sure what is he doing here still. Shouldn't he be hating me by now.

"I-.."

"I'm leaving back. I hope next time when I see you I'll get the answer I want Khun. I'm not a person who have so much patience just like my brother. You can even confirm it with Phi Kong."

That's it! I'm doomed. But wait why is he calling me Khun and it's Phi Kong. Ugh! I want to be called phi too. But beggars can't be choosers right. Let me just go back home and clear this with Kong. Even if it means he'll hate me for life.

⋆ ──────────────── ⋆

I didn't see Arthit around after that particular morning. I texted Kong saying I'll be back once I'm done helping P'Tay. For three consecutive days we were busy with photo shoot. And every night I almost had my ears bleed from the lecture that my so called best friend gave. I wonder how P'Tay even survive having him as his boyfriend for this long.

With that I immediately rushed home after landing back in Bangkok. P'Off called last night and informed that there's an emergency back home. The moment I entered my house I was engulfed in tight hug by my mae. Followed by slap on my back. It was Kong. Well I guess I deserve that.

"Where have you been. We were worried sick. You didn't even bother to answer my call. Singto you are grounded!"

"I'm sorry mae!"

That's all I could mutter before looking at my poor who was standing nearby with tight lip.

"I'm disappointed in you young man. I thought you'll be the brighter one and even placed a bet on you. Never thought you'll let me down like this."

It felt like someone poured ice cold water on my head. That's all I am now. A disappointment to everyone. I sighed and walked towards my room.

"I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment for all of you."

I could hear my mae sighing behind me. I wouldn't be surprised if they think I look like a failure right now.

⋆ ──────────────── ⋆

I plopped myself on the bed and tried to calm my head. I head footsteps nearing me and I know exactly who it belongs to. My brother! Maybe he's here to rub his obvious victory in my face.

"Sing!"

"Hmm."

"You know I never wanted to compete in anything with you. Maybe sometimes people think I'm better than you. But all I want was my brother and nothing else. I know how much you were hurt all this while. But this time around it's not what you think it is. I promise you it's not bad Sing!"

"Kong.. I-I.. I'm sorry. I think I did you wrong."

"Shhhh... Before you tell me anything I want you to meet some guest. They've been waiting for quite sometime now."

"B-but..."

"Now!"

With a heavy heat and huge sigh I moved myself following Kongpob towards our garden. My mae has such beautiful rose garden. She and my dad was always fond of roses. My gaze fell on something or rather someone's back that look very much familiar. Exactly same pale fair hands held the figure. I moved my eyes and watched in awe at how similar both of their back looks like.

Then they turned, flashing those sunshine dimpled smile taking my breath away. Kong jogged towards one of them and took the boy in his embrace. My heart almost stopped beating. There's two of them. They are twins also. What's happening?!

"Phi! Stay away!" The boy almost shout but a pink hue formed on his cheeks.

My lips curved automatically at the scene. He was so cute. Suddenly realising the other boy I looked at him. There was no more smile on that face. Almost a frown.

"Singto, This is Krist. Arthit's twin brother."

"I- Th-this.."

But before I could speak the boy walked out in a blink. I saw him wiping his face. Was he crying?!

"Aren't you going to chase him? We're you thinking of abandoning him after kissing him. Do you want a piece of me?"

Arthit almost kill me with his words. That's when it all came flashing to me. Maybe I was wrong all this while. Maybe I didn't lose my sunshine after all. My legs started moving as fast as they should.

"Krist!"

That's my sunshine's name. It's so beautiful just like him.

•·················•·················•

A/N
I wonder why Kit left while crying? 🤔