{50} - Jerome

-~-~-

Once the coast was clear, Jerome relaxed a bit.

Sure, Rose was gone and she may be getting questioned and will most likely spill something out on accident, but at least he could hide easily. He sat on a bed of a random room he found, eating an apple absentmindedly. He was bored out of his mind, hell, he was so bored, that he even tried to pester Emily, but she wouldn't budge. Finally giving up, he decided to roam around, too bad almost everyone in this household were refraining from speaking. Feeling bored, he looked through his phone and used his finger to scroll through the screen. A girl then walked through the doorframe, her eyes widening when realizing there was someone else in the room, "O-Oh! I am so sorry!"

Jerome arched an eyebrow as he turned his attention to the female clear in front of him. Her hair was a light blonde, pale skin, blue eyes- wait, ". . . Rose?"

The girl tilted her head while crossing her arms, "How do you know my sister's name?"

Jerome, after a few seconds of silence, then realized who she was. It was Rose's sister, "Oh! So you're the one Rose told me about. She never told me your name though."

"My name is Elizabeth."

"That sounds too complicated, I'll just call you Beth." Jerome said while putting his phone away and tossing the apple into a wastebasket.

Beth arched an eyebrow at him, but she didn't protest. "So, I believe you're Jerome?"

"Nice guess! I would have imagined you calling me Rob by mistake like everyone else." Jerome said.

"I probably would have, if he weren't dead." Beth said sarcastically.

Jerome grinned, "You sure have some charm, probably left overs from your sister."

"I hate being compared to her." Beth mumbled.

"Then you'd better get used to it Princess." Jerome said, taking another look at the now unamused Beth.
She was definitely shorter than her sister, and her hair was a lighter blonde with a few brown highlights which was up in a ponytail. And Jerome knew Rose always kept her hair down, just how she liked it. Jerome knew now that the two were polar opposites, that's for sure.

Beth bit her pink lip and crossed her arms, "Look Jerome, I hate to disturb you but you're currently in my room, so, I have to ask you to leave."

Jerome curled into her beige bed covers, "What if I don't want to?"

Her eyes narrowed, "Then don't be surprised when I come back with a crew of policemen behind me."

Jerome groaned, finally standing up. "That's no fair, you're threatening me because you all know the police are hot on my trail." He walked closer to her, making their height difference a lot more noticeable. "And besides, imagine if that wasn't the case. You'd be more than just helpless." He stopped right in front of her, her shaky breaths hitting his chest now. ". . . Isn't that right?"

Beth gulped hard, "I'm not afraid of you."

"You sure? I know I would be if I were you." Jerome whispered, brushing some of the loose strands of hair behind her ear.

Beth backed up immediately. "Well then you're wrong."

However, Jerome managed to swiftly grab ahold of her wrist, "No one else is here to help you out."

"And I don't care." She hissed, trying to yank her wrist out of his grip.

"Hey Beth, are you ok?"

The two turned around to see a young girl staring at them with a look of curiosity and shock. Beth yanked her arm, but this time she was successfully let free, "Yes, I'm fine."

The girl approached Beth a bit, "You sure?"

"Yes! Now can you please get this man out of my room?" Beth said sternly, glaring straight at Jerome.

The girl looked at Jerome, frowning, "You heard her. . ." This one was obviously younger, she looked like she was in her high school years and or already graduated.

Jerome stared at Beth for a moment, but he left the room. The girl followed him out, "Don't mind Beth, she's pretty rude."

"I noticed." Jerome growled lowly. He looked at the girl and realized she had a nurse-like uniform under her sweater. ". . .Hey, do you perhaps work at a hospital or something?"

The girl's eyes widened, but she nodded, "I do! Have I met you somewhere?"

"No. . . But I need you to do something for me. Follow me. . . ?"

"Cesca." She answered.

"Ok. . . Follow me." He lead the girl Cesca into the empty basement, making her halt immediately.
He let out a low tsk at her nervousness, "Calm down, it's not like I'm going to do something to someone like you."

She bit her lip as Jerome opened the wall. He moved out of the way just so she could take a glimpse at the now squirming Emily. Cesca gasped at the tied up female and quickly glanced at Jerome with pure nervousness.
Jerome arched an eyebrow at her, "So. . . You're a nurse aren't you?

" Are you going to check her up or what? "

-Author's Note-

GOD JEROME

why are you such an expired jar of mayonnaise?

Btw AAAAYYEEEE

We're halfway there! :D