Imperial Harem Ranking System

Source from wikipedia.  The ranking system is from the highest to the lowest.

Empress (皇后; huáng hòu).
Considered as the mother of the Great Jin Empire.

Imperial Noble Consort (皇贵妃; huáng guì fēi) Second only to the empress, usually this position is used to the most favored concubine with heirs to the throne.

Noble Consort (贵妃; guì fēi) only two positions.

Consort (妃; fēi) only four positions

Imperial Concubine (嫔; pín) only six positions, concubines who are promoted to this rank will receive their own palace for the first time, they will also receive a title.

Noble Lady (贵人; guì rén, literally "precious person") no limited positions, concubines of this rank usually are begin favorited or they enter the harem and they are daughters of high ranking officials (legitimate daughters)

First-Class Female Attendant (常在; cháng zài, literally "often present") no limited positions, usually used as the first rank when a concubine enters the harem.

Second-Class Female Attendant (答应; dā yìng, literally "promise") no limited positions, usually used as the first rank when a concubine enters the harem.

Chosen Maid (官女子; guān nǘ zǐ) this positions is occupied by servants/maids who are favored by the Emperor.