6.2 / Update on the ranks of the Harem + a little message!

so firstly, here is the update on the ranks!

Imperial Noble Consort Qi (current master of the Harem and mother of the First Prince)

Noble Consort Shu (mother of the Third Princess)

Consort Xi (mother of the First Princess)

Imperial Concubine Hua ➡️ Consort Hua: 
(mother of the Second Princess, also pregnant)

Imperial Concubine Chun: (childhood love of the Emperor)

Noble Lady Ling ➡️ Imperial Concubine Xian: (only friend and allied of our protagonist! so far..)

Noble Lady Wei ➡️ Imperial Concubine Jian (Jiao Wei our protagonist!)

Noble Lady Shun: (Second Princess of the Mongolian reign, she's a legitimate children but not favored, she was sent instead of her only sister the First Princess)

First Class Female Attendant Wei ➡️ Noble Lady Wei (Ling Wei, Jiao Wei's half and only sister)

-
how many concubines/consort for each rank?

1. only one Empress.
2. only one Imperial Noble Consort
3. only two Noble Consort
4. only four Consort
5. only six Imperial Concubines
6. unlimited Noble Ladies
7. unlimited First Rank Female Attendant
8. unlimited Second Rank Female Attendant

-

im so sorry!!😭 i didn't update you guys for... almost a year?? but i had an hard time for school and since now I finished I will try to update you guys at least once a week! I don't sill have a calendar so... I will probably be a "surprise update" i guess? Also, I will, probbaly – soon – when I'm not lazy, correct the errors in the previous chapters, and pls lmk if i make some typos!

See yaa later!🤍