Freaky Flaws

Pit and Dark Pit (Pittoo) are new to Cherish High School, and both angels are pretty nervous. Pit, for the most part, has been trying to hide two very embarrassing secrets from the world involving him and his dark winged doppelganger. Both don't realize that they are not alone.

Pit and Dark Pit enter the premises, still donning their normal Skyworld attire, and possessing school bags with the appropriate tools.

Pit: We've finally made it, Pittoo. Cherish High School!
Dark Pit: That's cool and all, but do me a favour and don't call me Pittoo ever again!
Pit: Got it. (Chuckles) So, which class do we go to first?
????: (In the distance) I think I can help you with that.

In the scene came a young, blonde female with olive eyes, a cyan crop top, denim jacket, matching denim jeans and cyan boots. She approached both angels with flair and determination.

Dark Pit: And who might you be?
????: My name is Andrea. And you are...
Pit: The name's Pit. Nice to meet you, Andrea.
Dark Pit: I'm Dark Pit.
Pit: But we call him Pittoo. (Dark Pit groans in frustration)
Andrea: (giggles) You're, like, totes funny, Pit.
Pit: Uh, okay. So, can you tell us where were going?
Dark Pit: Hey, Pit. Look over there. Isn't that... It can't be!
Andrea: Oh, you mean Ms. Pauline? Doesn't she, like, remind you of someone?
Pit: Not in a million years! She's coming.

Now approaching the group was fellow History teacher Ms. Pauline; a very tall woman with long, green hair tied in a bun, her face is that of Lady Palutena but wearing spectacles, donning a female business suit and simple, black heels and possessing a clipboard in hand.

Andrea: Good morning, Ms. Pauline.
Ms Pauline: Good morning, Andrea. And you two must be Pit and Dark Pit. It's so nice to meet you.
Pit: Good day, Ms. Pauline. (Shakes her hand) My name is Pit. (Gestures to Dark Pit) And this is Dark Pit, but I call him Pittoo.
Dark Pit: (reluctantly sighs) How many times did I say not to call me that.
Pit: Too many to remember, so many to forget. (Laughs)
Andrea: (laughs) Always the comedian, Pit.
Ms Pauline: May I please accompany you to your classroom, boys?
Dark Pit: Anything to get away from Little Miss Pit Lover, ma'am.
Pit: What are we waiting for? Let's go!

Pit followed Ms. Pauline all the way to class with Dark Pit reluctantly catching up with them.

In Room 12A, the class was talking amongst themselves when the teacher (Ms Pauline), Pit and Dark Pit entered.

Ms Pauline: Alright, class, settle down. Today we have 2 new classmates joining us. Everyone, meet Pit and Dark Pit.
Everyone: Hello, Pit! Hello, Dark Pit!
Pit: Hello everyone, my name is Pit. (Gestures to Dark Pit) And this is Dark Pit.
Ms Pauline: Please have a seat, gentlemen. (Leads both angels to two empty seats) Announcements today: 1.  Your first assignment for the term will be done in 3 weeks time. 2. We'll be having an assembly in ten minutes, so leave when I say we should. And finally, Mr Levinson, the art teacher, is on sick leave for the week.
Pit: Oh no, what happened to Mr Levinson, ma'am?
Ms Pauline: Trust me, Pit, if you eat 50 pufferfish in an hour just to prove a point, you'd understand the consequences of your actions. (Everyone else laughs)
????: Hey, ma'am, everyone's leaving their classes.
Ms Pauline: Did ten minutes pass already?
Pit: I guess that they wanted to start the term on an early note.
Ms Pauline: I guess so. Okay, everyone, please go to the hall for assembly. Pit, Dark Pit, please follow the class. Between you and me, they know this place better than I do.
Pit: Yes, ma'am.

As Pit and Dark Pit stood up, someone was clumsy enough to bump into Pit from behind. As soon as Pit turned around to confront them, he found an auburn haired girl with eyes closed, donning a simple green dress, a white jacket and green boots and a tiara on her backside feeling a bit dizzy.

Pit: Oh my goodness, are you okay? (Reaches his hand out to her)
????: Yeah, yeah. I'm okay, thanks. (Grabs his hand and gets up on her feet again)
Pit: Looks like the face matches the voice. (Girl chuckles) I'm Pit.
????: Arkayna. Princess Arkayna. Shall we?
Pit: We shall. (Both walk out of the room, with Dark Pit and Ms Pauline following them)

************************************
After assembly, all the classes went back to class. Ms Pauline was taking register before the class left for recess (it's my school and I can write what I want!).
Ms Pauline: Miles?
Miles: Present.
Ms Pauline: Amy?
Amy: Present.
Ms Pauline: Pit?
Pit: Present.
Ms Pauline: Dark Pit?
Dark Pit: Present.
????: Your names are so original, cosplayer dweebs! (Right side of the class laughs at that mean spirited joke)
Arkayna: At least it's original, Georgie Porgie. Your name is so in the 70s. Do me a favour and stick to George. Fits well with your inability to fight a girl. (Left side of the class laughs, Supa Hot Fire vs B-Bone style)
Amy: Nice one, princess.
George: Whatever, you freak.
Ms Pauline: Okay, class, settle down. Could the left side of the class stay behind for a few minutes. You too, Pit and Dark Pit.
????: Looks like someone's in trouble.
Miles: Ms Pauline always talks to us during recess, so shut up, Taylor.
Taylor: Hey, just because you're the youngest in the school doesn't make you special, Miles, so you're the one who needs to shut up. Do you know who my daddy is?
Miles: Ah yes, the greatest lawyer in the city. But didn't he lose an argument to someone, who he calls, inexperienced and wrong?
Taylor: He did, and I'm still finding that loser so that he can taste my fists of justice!
Miles: Look no further, daddy's girl. Here he is; I'm the one who won the argument against your dad, and he's still jealous of me. (Taylor groans and settles down. The bell for recess rings)
George: Recess, finally! Let's get outta here.

Whilst the right side of the class leaves for recess, everyone else remains inside.
Ms Pauline: (patiently watches everyone leave) Okay, they're gone.
Pit: What's going on, Ms Pauline?
Ms Pauline: Don't you recognize me, Pit? (Takes off her spectacles) It's me, Palutena.
Pit: Lady Palutena?!
Dark Pit: But how?!
Palutena: (chuckles, then turns into her normal self) A very convincing persona, don't you think?
Dark Pit: What's going on?
Arkayna: I'm glad you asked, Dark Pit. Miles? Knuckson? Amy? Blaze? Rouge? Silvester? Shade? Sonic?
Pit: Sonic? (Gasps)

Eight people stood up, and Arkayna used her magic to reveal their true identities as Tails the Fox, Amy Rose, Princess Blaze the Cat, Rouge the Bat, Silver the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog, Knuckles the Echidna and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Pit: Oh my... How did you guys get here?
Blaze: Same excuse as Lady Palutena, duh.
Palutena: Remember all those times you two went monster-ish at night. (Both angels nod in agreement) This part of the class has their own freaky flaw too.
Sonic: And though we differentiate ourselves into different categories, each of them have the same thing in common.
Amy: We hide our abilities from the normals.
Pit: The normals?
Dark Pit: People who are not like us, obviously.
Arkayna: Exactly. We divided ourselves into 5 different categories based on our abilities; Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Cyborgs and Shapeshifters.
Palutena: Arkayna, Silver and Rouge are shapeshifters, Blaze, Knuckles and Piper are witches, Tails and Amy are cyborgs, Shadow and Emerald are vampires and Sonic and Zarya are werewolves.
Pit: Woah, that's so cool.
Palutena: And I believe that you and Dark Pit fall under one of these categories.
Silver: What do you mean, Lady Palutena?
Pit: (takes a deep breath, then sighs) Looks like it's the to spill the beans. On one of our many quests in the Underworld, Dark Pit and I have been attacked by beasts. I was bitten by a Demon Wolf right on the arm. (Shows the fading bite mark on his arm)
Dark Pit: And I've been bitten by a Vampire Bat on my neck. (Shows the bite marks on his neck) Ever since then, we were transforming on several nights, and we had to keep these monsterous identities a secret.
Sonic: No sweat, guys. At least we won't judge you for your individuality.
Pit: Thanks. Coming from you, that means a lot to us. But still, we have no control over these abilities, and I'm kinda scared.
Zarya: Don't worry, kid. Sonic and I will help you with your werewolf abilities.
Em: And Shadow and I will help Dark Pit with his vampire abilities. 
Arkayna: No matter what happens, we're a family. (Takes Pit's hand) I promise.

Meanwhile

While everyone else left, Andrea and Taylor were spying on our paranormal students.
Taylor: We won't rest until your secrets are exposed.
Andrea: We won't rest until you are done for.
Taylor and Andrea: (in unison) We won't rest until we get our lives back.