The Track Team

After recess, the school was changing classes for the next period. As Dark Pit's class was going to the athletics track, he was in the boys' changing room. He took out his black gym shorts, a school sports t-shirt and his black running shoes. As Dark Pit was about to close his locker door, he felt a cold breeze blowing through his legs.

Dark Pit: (thinking) Did it just turn into winter all of a sudden?

Dark Pit turned around and saw a young Latino male with a shock of black hair, hazelnut brown eyes wearing the exact same clothes that he was carrying messing with the back part of his garment. The young boy's name is Antonio.

Antonio: Why is it that you're a guy yet you wear a dress?
Dark Pit: It's not a dress, it's a Greek toga.
Antonio: Still looks like a dress to me, bruh.
Dark Pit: I'm warning you, dude, you don't want to mess with me. Now stop doing that.
Antonio: Nah, man, I'll keep on doing this for a while.
Pit: (in the distance)The dude said to leave him alone, bruh.

Pit marched over to Antonio, looking all sorts of angry.

Antonio: Is he your twin brother or something?
Dark Pit: That's it!

Dark Pit angrily swiped his toga away from Antonio and forced him to get up.

Dark Pit: Get up, you jerk!
Antonio: P-Please, man, d-don't hurt me, man.
Dark Pit: I won't...
Pit: But I will! (Punches Antonio in the stomach)

Pit punched Antonio in the stomach so hard that Antonio almost flung into the wall.  The other boys, having witnessed this pantomime, just kept quiet. Antonio started getting up, clenching his stomach and crying.

Pit: Now, what lesson did we learn from all this?
Antonio: A toga is not a dress.
Dark Pit: And?
Antonio: I should never mess with your clothes.
Pit: And?
Antonio: You two are not twin brothers.
Dark Pit: Now get out of here!

Antonio obeyed, getting out of the scene as quickly as he painfully could. As soon as he was gone, the rest of the boys started cheering for Pit and Dark Pit.

Dark Pit: And what's the celebration for, again?
Miles: For restoring our dignity, of course. Antonio's been a real pain in the butt, y'know.
Knuckson: That's how all "Peeping Tom's" and perverts are. At least what you did takes care of 1.
Pit: Well, I hope that he's learned himself a good lesson. 3 actually. Now, let's get to the track before the coach gets mad.
Silvester: (in the distance) Some of us still have to change though, Pit.
Pit: (looks at himself) Oh. (Cheekily giggles)

************************************
At the athletics track, the boys and girls are stretching their muscles as they were waiting for coach Turner to arrive.
Zarya: Hey, are any of you guys gonna join the track team?
Dark Pit: And why should we do that?
Pit: Undivided attention! Think about it; just like home, we'll be the heroes of the school. We'll beat the other schools at their own game and be known as legends!
Turner: (in the distance) But the only way you can be a legend is by working hard. (Pit jumps in fright)

Into the scene came coach Turner, a giant of a man with no hair, tanned muscles, donning a plain grey shirt, white pants and white running shoes.

Turner: Welcome to Athletics, everyone. To those that don't know me, I'm Coach Turner, and I'll be taking you for athletics this year. Now, before we begin, do we have any new students joining us?

Pit and Dark Pit stepped in front of the coach.

Pit: H-Hello, sir. Uh, m-my name is Pit. (Shiveringly gestures to Dark Pit) A-And this is D-Dark Pit.
Turner: Don't be scared, Pit. I'm not as scary as I look.
Piper: Yeah, the first time I met this amazing man, I was just like you. I then realized that he was nothing more than a sweet, strong coach.
Blaze: He truly understands each and every individual. You don't get that in many coaches nowadays.
Sonic: What we're trying to say is, coach Turner is way past cool.
Pit: (gets more confident) Alright. (Faces coach Turner) What's the fitness goal today, coach.
Turner: Now that's what I like to hear. We'll start with a good 100 meter jog. (Starts jogging)
Pit: (enthusiastically) Quickly, after that coach! (Starts jogging too)

Everyone then starts jogging; Turner in front, Pit, Dark Pit, Sonic, Zarya, Shade and Emerald right behind him, then Miles, Knuckson and Amy, then Blaze, Silvester, Arkayna and Rouge. Everyone didn't see this as a competitive race (though we know a few people who will) as they jogged the 100 meters. The students then started overtaking coach Turner and, before you know it, they finished the 100 meter jog before Turner did.

Turner: (finishes jogging) My goodness, it looks like we've got some fast ones in this class.
Pit: Well, what can we say, coach? Some of us have the gift. (Dark Pit and Shade groan, everyone else laughs)
Turner: Say, Pit, you wanted to join the track team, right? There's tryouts this afternoon if you want to come.
Pit: I'll be there!
Zarya: (in a fake posh accent) As will I.
Sonic: Me too.
Pit: Thanks, guys.
Turner: Zarya, Sonic, you're already on the team. Why would you wanna rejoin?
Zarya: We're just doing it for a friend. Anything wrong with that?
Turner: In all honesty, nope. Carry on!
Sonic: Uh, Pit, wouldn't you mind if a few of us came to your place tonight?
Pit: I won't mind. Hey, Dark Pit!
Dark Pit: What?
Sonic: A few of us will be coming to your place tonight.
Pit: Wanna join?
Dark Pit: Sure, whatever. 

************************************
After what was 10 push ups, 20 sit ups and a double dutch competition, the class was ending off the period with cool down exercises.

Turner: Now, reach up to the skies and breathe. 5,4,3,2,1. Now, reach down to your toes and breathe. 5,4,3,2,1. And, get back to starting position and breathe. 5,4,3,2,1. Alright, we're done for the lesson today! I'll see you all next week. (Bell rings in the distance)
Knuckson: Just in time! Which periods are we going to after this?
Rouge: We're first going to Chemistry.
Zarya: Then to English, then Latin.
Rouge: And finally to History.
Knuckson: Thanks, girls. (Thinking whilst everyone walks to the changing rooms) Latin! Out of all the language subjects we go to, we're going to Latin!
Pit: Hey, Knux. Whatcha thinking about?
Knuckson: Uh... nothing.
Blaze: Now I know you're lying.
Pit: Did you...um...(whispering into Blaze's ear) read his mind?
Blaze: (giggles) No necessary need to. He pulls a certain look when he's lying.
Knuckson: No I don't!
Zarya: (catches up to Knuckson) Yeah you do. We've seen it all the time.
Rouge: You may fool the teachers, but you can't fool us.
Dark Pit: It looks as if you've been outmatched, Knux, so call it quits before you lose.
Shade: It's too late, Dark Pit. Knuckson's already lost.
Knuckson: Shut up, all of you, just shut up! (Everyone laughs) This isn't funny!
Rouge: (laughs) Oh, Knuckie, you're so fun to tease. (Laughs)