Dancing in the Moonlight

Finally, after two long days of teasing and bullying, the Cherish High School Dance has arrived! The students were looking their best as they awaited the night ahead. At Ms Pauline's house, or should I say Lady Palutena's house, everyone was shooting a little video just before they left.
Palutena: And here we have the first couple, Sonic and Amy. Sonic is looking sharp in his black and blue tux, and Amy is looking stunning in her cerise red fantasy dress. Next up are Tails and Emerald. A classic tux looks good on Tails, and a glittery plum and pink red carpet dress looks good on Em. Now arriving are Shadow and Blaze. Both are looking the part, Shadow in his black and red tux and Blaze in her purple regal dress sent to her from the Sol Dimension. And now we have Knuckles and Rouge. Knux looking good in his classic tux and Rouge looks fabulous in her black formal dress. Next up are Silver and Piper. Silver is wearing a silver-grey tux with style and Piper is looking beautiful in her gold and amber fantasy dress. Next up are Dark Pit and Zarya. Dark Pit is also donning his classic tux and Zarya is donning her fabulous dark blue red carpet dress. And finally, we have Pit and Arkayna. Pit's looking stunning in his white tux, and Arkayna's looking lovely in her green fairytale dress.
Pit: But what about you, Lady Palutena?
Palutena: Oh, right. (Changes her camera to face camera) As you can see, I'm wearing a white red carpet dress that looks similar to my goddess dress.
Rouge: And you look very stunning in it.
Palutena: Thank you. (Turns off the camera)
Pit: Is everyone clear on the plan?
Arkayna: We'll try to be normal, but as soon as nightfall kicks in we'll reveal our secret identities.
Palutena: Before we leave and perform this crazy pantomime, I just gotta say that I'm proud to do what I can for those I care about.
Pit: Aww, we love you too, Lady Palutena! (Hugs Palutena)
Palutena: That's kinda what I wanted to say, but I appreciate the love.
Arkayna: Now let's get out there and have fun.

At the School Dance, everyone was having fun. Taylor and Andrea, on the other hand, were plotting their secret reveal.
Taylor: So, are we clear on the plan?
Andrea: Yeah, we wait till the werewolves transform. The others will be forced to hide their identities.
Taylor: Once they help those furry freaks, they'll accidentally reveal their identities. The school will totally hate them and we'll take center stage again! That'll be the perfect opportunity to get rid of them.
Andrea: The society will be so proud of us. (Gasps and murmurs)

The hall door swung open, revealing our paranormal students looking their best. People started taking photos as if they were celebrities.
Rouge: It looks as though we're celebrities.
Knuckson: Then let's play the part. (Starts waving)
Ms Pauline: Okay, okay, I guess the popularity thing is kinda fun. (Starts posing)

Everyone started waving and posing as the cameras continued flashing. After a while, the cameras stopped flashing and the evening continued.
Piper: Okay, that was pretty fabtacular if you ask me.
Silvester: Yeah, it was pretty good.
Dark Pit: Fabtacular? Who says that?
Zarya: Piper does. Now quit talking and let's have fun. (Drags Dark Pit on the dancefloor)

Zarya and Dark Pit were soon on the dancefloor. Dark Pit didn't want to dance at first, but he reluctantly started busting a few moves. He slowly started to enjoy himself as the music continued playing. That prompted everyone else to start dancing.
Zarya: You've got some serious moves for a dark angel. (Twirls around)
Dark Pit: And you've got some serious moves for a princess. (Grabs Zarya's hand)

As evening slowly descended into night, nothing happened between the paranormal students. That really irritated Andrea and Taylor.
Andrea: (mumbling) Oh come on. When will the sensations kick in?
Taylor: Be patient, Andrea. They'll kick in sooner or later.
Andrea: You know me, Taylor. I'm not the patient kinda girl, I can't wait any longer! (Everyone looks at her)
Taylor: Look what you've done! Now people will know.
Ms Pauline: Know about what, Taylor?
Taylor: You don't get it, do you? We've been on your so-called favourite students ever since they arrived.
Pit: Alright, ENOUGH! We've had enough of this. All this teasing, this rumour spreading, this constant exclusion from normal society. People of Cherish High School. I am Pit, and I have something to show you.
Arkayna: We all have something to show you!
Miles: We may look like normal students, but unbeknownst to you we have alter egos.
Sonic: Some of us are not really humans. (Gasping)
Piper: But all of us have something we've been hiding since forever. (Takes out a little pink ball from her purse)
Andrea: What?! What are you doing?!
Pit: Taking a stand! Piper!