Blood and Gears

Meanwhile, when the wolves were hunting antelope at Midnight's Peak, Dark Pit, Shadow and Em went to the Valley of the Fang to begin Dark Pit's training.

Em: Whelp, here we are boys. The Valley of the Fang.
Shadow: And who decided to make you the leader.
Em: Nobody, Shadow, because nobody's a leader of this vampire group.
Dark Pit: Enough! We're trying to get me in control, not to argue like children.
Em: Oh my goblin, I am so sorry. (Shadow sighs)
Shadow: Don't mind her, she tends to apologise for no reason.
Em: I HEARD THAT!!! (clears throat) First things first. Dark Pit, you need to summon your fangs. Unlike werewolves, vampires can transform at any time of the day.
Shadow: We just prefer the night time because we won't worry about being cooked alive.
Em: Watch and learn, little angel. Eternius Fangarium, Fangs of the Vampire I summon you!

Em knelt down as her normal self ceased to exist, and her vampire self took her place. Her skin was as pale as death itself, her eyes turned from an amethyst purple to a ruby red, her fangs manifested from her incisors, her ears became elongated. The transformation was complete, she has become a vampire.

Em: Not to shabby, right? Now, it's your turn.
Shadow and Dark Pit: (in unison) Eternius Fangarium. Fangs of the Vampire, we summon you!

The same thing happened to Shadow and Dark Pit; their skin became as pale as death itself, their eyes changed from their own shade of red to a ruby red, fangs manifested from their incisors, and Dark Pit's ears also became elongated. Now everyone in the group was now a vampire.

Dark Pit: Not too shabby. What's next?
Em: Oh my... (clears throat) First things first, vampires are known for their speed and strength.
Dark Pit: So, can I, like, punch boulders into pebbles or something?
Em: You can, but... (Dark Pit runs off) Dark Pit, wait up! (Runs after him)
Shadow: (chuckles to himself) This is gonna be fun. (Runs after them)

Shadow and Em were running after the rouge Dark Pit, who is actually very curious of his vampire powers. It was not too long before Dark Pit reached a large boulder.

Em: (in the distance) Dark Pit, what are you doing?
Dark Pit: Having fun. (Cracks his knuckles, then punches the boulder)

As Dark Pit punched the boulder, it split into thousands of little pebbles. It was not long before Em and Shadow caught up to the dark winged vampire. 
Dark Pit: What do you think?
Em: That was super reckless, dude! (Starts smiling) But at the same time, that was technically what I wanted to teach you.
Shadow: Isn't there another word to describe it, Em?
Em: (playfully) Oh, you mean ridiculous, insane, idiotic, or awesome? (Fake punches Shadow in the arm, then laughs)
Dark Pit: What's next, Em?
Em: Right, um... Uh... Let's see... Uhm.
Shadow: Echolocation.
Em: Echolocation! Yes! We can compare vampires to bats, and as such we have echolocation.
Dark Pit: So, we can hear things from far away or something?
Em: Kinda. We can do that, but we can also use this to figure out where we're going without sight.
Dark Pit: (sarcastically) What an interesting little tidbit.
Em: Alright, hot shot, since you know so much about what I'm telling ya, then I guess that we can move on to flying. (Runs to a nearby cliff)

A shrug later, Shadow and Dark Pit was running after Em.

Dark Pit: Please don't...
Em: No, you wanna fly. Let's fly. (Falls off the edge, then floats back up) How do you like that!
Shadow: That is literally the stupidest thing you ever did.
Em: I know. I'm just trying to teach Dark Pit that echolocation is important of flying.
Dark Pit and Shadow: (in unison) Oh.

Before anything else happened, the three heard an explosion. They turned around and saw smoke coming from the center of the forest.

Em: The motorcycles! Not my poor baby Harley! (Runs off)
Dark Pit: You own a Harley Davidson?
Shadow: Yeah, but she takes care of it better than me to be honest.
Dark Pit: Alright, I'll call the others for help.

As Shadow and Dark Pit run after the terrified Em, Dark Pit sent a text to the others for help. Meanwhile, Sonic and Zarya have their own problem to deal with. Pit has accidentally been pricked by a poison laced syringe and passed out when they heard the explosion.

(Loud explosion)
Sonic: What was that?
Zarya: Must have been the motorcycles. And we all know how attached Em is to Shadow's.
Pit: Alright then, let's g- ow!
Zarya:  What's wrong, Pit?
Pit: Ugh, something pricked me in the foot! And I... I... (passes out)
Sonic: Pit! (Rushes over to Pit) Pit, speak to me. Say something!
Zarya: Here's the object that pricked him. It looks like a needle. (Gasp) That's no abnormal needle. (Starts digging, then pulls out a syringe) It's a syringe... filled with poison.
Sonic: But who would wanna poison Pit?
Zarya: No time for that, we've got an explosion to investigate. (Takes out her phone) Dark Pit texted us. We'll carry Pit to the center of the forest. (Grabs Pit's legs and places on her shoulder)
Sonic:  Okay. (Grabs Pit's upper torso and places on his shoulder)

And so, Sonic and Zarya were carrying an unconscious Pit to the center of the forest.