Colours

Hello and welcome to my Danti one-shots.

I don't ship septiplier so it won't be in here.

There will be side ships but Danti is the main ship.

There will be smut but probably not much.

Requests are open.

Thank you my creamsicles and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a request from my Ao3 but I thought I would post it here as well.

Warnings: Manipulation, mental abuse, death, murder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dark!"

Dark turned to see Wilford running towards him. "Wilford so nice of you to show."

Wilford giggled. "Of course I came, you asked me to. Besides you alone with Actors friends, I wouldn't let that happen."

Dark smiled softly. "Thank you."

His boyfriend, Actor, continuously threw parties. Stupid things. This one was their 90th anniversary. Even if Dark had told him many times he wasn't Celine and that Celine divorced him. It apparently still counted since they were dating again. Dark looked past Wilford to see two people he didn't know. "Are they with you?"

Wilford nodded. "Yep bowler hat is my boyfriend and ripped jeans is his brother," Wilford said, pointing at the two.

"Boyfriend?"

"Soulmates." Wilford clapped his hands. "We've been together for almost a year now. Love him with all my heart. I've already killed for him." Wilford said rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet. "I think I might marry him."

Dark nodded. "I'm glad you found him."

"So this is the guy who's dating the rich asshole?" The man with the ripped jeans asked.

Dark tensed. "Please don't use that language here."

"Spoilsport."

The man with the bowler hat smacked him on the shoulder. "He doesn't mean it. I'm Jameson." The man signed and stuck his hand out.

Dark shook his hand and turned to Wilford. "You're dating him right?"

"Yep!"

Dark turned back to Jameson. "Do you know that?"

Wilford gasped and Jameson giggled silently. "Yes, I do. Don't tell him but he's growing on me."

"Ugh, Dark please don't turn my boyfriend aginst me."

"This is Anti." Jameson signed and pointed at his brother.

"I can introduce myself," Anti growled.

"Then you should have while you had the chance. And while you were at that you could have introduced me. Now my arms are tired."

"Are you sure you're dating this madman?" Dark asked.

Jameson nodded again and Wilford crossed his arms, muttering to himself. "Well, you have the most secluded table. And Wilford please don't make Mark mad."

"Listen I-"

"Please," Dark whispered.

"Ok."

Dark nodded and looked at the ground. "We'll be at our table. See ya!" Wilford hooked his arm around Jameson and dragged him away.

Dark watched them go. Anti rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Morons in love. Bubblegum forgot to tell you that they met while he was literally running from the fuzz. Crashed into Jamie and boom colours."