Chapter Eight

3:13am, Saturday October 17th

Hale kissed my face and I whined softly. Why is he waking me up? I blinked and rubbed my eyes, squinting at him. He cupped my cheek. He looks tired. I sighed and pressed my head against him, closing my eyes again. What's he doing waking me up?

"No, come on, let's go up to bed. I'm uncomfortable," he said softly.

I hummed, but didn't move. I'm comfy.

"Elliot, Sweet, as much as I love you, my arms have pin and needles and I want to not have a sore back in the morning." He shifted again and I flopped forward, groaning loudly and curling up. I felt him scoop his arms beneath me and picked me up bridal style, then attempt to put me on my feet, but I stumbled, all the blood rushing to my head from the sudden movement.

"I don't wanna get up yet," I moaned, leaning heavily against him and closing my eyes again. He chuckled.

"We're just moving to the bed. Want me to carry you?"

I nodded and felt him pick me up, his hands on my ass. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms loosely around his shoulders. "'m tired..." I mumbled.

"I know, Baby." He ascended the stairs and promptly put me down on the bed. I hummed my approval and cuddled into the warm body that smells exactly like James cologne. James wrapped his arms around me without waking up and I sighed into his chest. I felt Hale get in behind me.

"What's going on?" Ollie said suddenly, sitting upright. I jerked and rolled onto my back. Cas sat up too, rubbing his head.

"What happened?" Cas murmured. Hale sat up beside me.

"We fell asleep on the couch, we didn't mean to wake you," Hale grumbled sleepily.

"Youdidn't wake me. Heelbowed me in the head." Cas shot Ollie a disgruntled look. James sighed beside me.

"Well, now that we're all awake, who wants to fuck?" Ollie asked

A collective groan went up around the room and I did my best to hide in James' embrace.

"No one wants to fuck you at 3 in the morning, idiot," Cas said.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind a round, to take some stress away. I missed getting to hang out with you all last night..." Hale said. Ollie's eyes lit up.

"Elliot? Want me to fuck you to kingdom-come?"

"Wanna sleep," I replied groggily. James chuckled.

"You two piss off and have your fun, we're going back to sleep. James, share." Cas pushed Ollie off the bed and him and Hale stumbled out of the room. I felt Cas climb over both of us and press himself against me. He buried his face into my hair and I sighed deeply. There isn't much I love in this world more than being sandwiched between two of my men, very much the little spoon.

"Good night, my love," James breathed against my hair.

I hummed happily.

~ • ~

I yawned and stretched, noticing the long orange streams of light being cast across the floor between the gaps in the curtains. James shifted beside me and rolled over. He didn't wake up. Despite the forecast telling us it was going to rain all day today, it looks pretty sunny from what I can tell.

I rolled out of bed and snatched my phone from the bedside table – which is not where I left it last night, but oh well. 7:31am. It's Saturday, which means Ollie doesn't have work today or tomorrow. I found some gym shorts and a t-shirt in my drawer, then stumbled into the bathroom to put them on and attempt to tame my hair.