Chapter Twenty-two

9:12am, Saturday October 31st

I rolled onto my tummy and stretched, blinking through the stream of sun peeking from behind the blind. The thrum of the heater made my chest squeeze with love for my men. One of them must have put it on before I woke up. I pushed myself onto my elbows and squinted up at Cas, who's sitting beside me sketching. I smiled.

"Like it when you draw," I croaked, my voice thick with sleep. He reached over and pushed a hand through my hair, chuckling softly and turning the notebook around. I struggled to stay focused on the picture, but quickly realised that it was me, fast asleep and wrapped in blankets, one hand up around my face, my mouth parted slightly.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

I hummed, still staring at all the little details that are hard to make out in the low light and pencil. "Will you colour it?"

He nodded. "Maybe one day."

"You have nothing to do today..." I trailed, off, flopping back down onto the blankets so my voice muffled. He chuckled and scratched his fingers across my scalp. I keened into his touch, sighing and pressing closer.

"Will it make you happy if I colour it?"

I hummed, hoping he took that as a yes. The man set his sketchbook down. I peeked my eyes open and saw Hale asleep on his other side, snoring lightly. Cas picked up his phone and chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" Ollie moaned, not opening his eyes. I pushed myself up again to look at him, my heart squeezing at the way his hair flopped in front of his face, and the way he held tight to the pillow, both arms raised about his head.

"Just a picture."

"Is it a picture of me?" Ollie asked, voice no less croaky. I giggled and pressed my face into the mattress to stifle the noise. Ollie sat up. "You think that's funny?" He rolled on top of me and flipped me over, suddenly awake. How long has he actually been awake?

"A little bit," I admitted, grinning sleepily. He chuckled and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He rolled to the side and kissed my face and neck repeatedly. I giggled.

"You two are insufferably cute," a tired voice from behind me said before an arm wrapped around my middle and James nuzzled into the back of my neck. "But it's my turn now."

Ollie made a noise of disapprovement, but it shifted to a squeak of surprise halfway through when Casper and Hale snatched him up to cuddle. I turned to face James, aware of the debauchery going on behind me and finding that the quiet love that James has is much better for this time of the morning.

"So beautiful," he murmured, kissing my nose and making my cheeks flare. I felt his hands sliding up and down my sides, feeling every bump and freckle. He kissed me again before sitting up. I scrambled up, but someone from behind grabbed me around the waist and dragged me into the kerfuffle. James laughed at my surprised expression and snapped a photo with his phone.

"Love us!" Cas cooed, rubbing his face into the crook of my neck. I laughed and gripped his arm, aware that I have Ollie's knee digging into my back, and Hales hand on my shoulder. I lay back to look at them and Hale kissed me hard on the lips. I giggled into the kiss, Casper's fingers dancing up and down my sides.

"Stop!" I gasped, trying to squirm away. He just laughed and tightened his hold on me, letting my head drop back onto Ollie's lap, and by extension, Hales lap, since Ollie is sitting on Hale.

Ollie bent down and kissed me hard. I whined when he pulled away. Casper stopped abruptly and I looked at him, relaxing. James pulled my feet onto his lap and kissed from my big toe all the way to my ankle.