{Chapter two}

~IN A FEW DAYS~

*Izukus POV*

As I made my way to class I noticed Uraraka walking towards me followed by Iida. I gave them a small wave as I tried to smile brightly as I can which sorta failed. I knew this would be the last days I would get to see them

"Hey Deku! You wanna go to the movies after school since you couldn't come to the beach?"

"I-oh umm about that... I'm sorry I can't." I looked down slightly as I spoke.

"Aww why not? Maybe another day hopefully." I shakes my head as they looked at me for an answer. "I'll tell you why in class." They followed behind me as we walked into class.

****

When Aizawa Sensei slowly slithered into the class in his yellow sleeping bag, he then asked me a question.
"Izuku Midoriya." I swiftly stood up as he called me out. "There's something you need to announced to the class right? Please come up." As he finished his sentence I saunter to the front of the class. Everyone just looked at me confused well not Kacchan. Of course. He just looked out the window.

"So umm... it's j-just that I... I will be moving..." I looked away to the big door leading out to the hallway.

"Oh cool! Are you moving to a bigger house near by!? You should invited us once you're all done unpacking!" Barked Kaminari. I bitted my tongue to stop me from crying.

"The bigger house part is correct..." this was harder then I planned. "But not the near by part." Some people gasped, some just looked.

"Where though?" Asked Kirishima.

I stood up straight as I tried to get the words out of my mouth. "To America."

Everyone gasped and quietly whispered to one other while I slowly walked to my desk as I held my arms close to my chest.

I put my head on the desk and placed my hands over my head. I glanced over to Iida and Uraraka in the back of the room. Uraraka started to tear up quietly and iida looked shocked. Then I turned over to Todoroki, he looked at me he seems like he was trying to process the new information.

"When!?" I shot my head up as Kacchan slammed his hand on my desk. Everyone got startled at the sudden outburst. "You ,fucking nerd, can't just drop a bomb like that!" I blinked at this. I didn't know why he cared all a sudden.

"F-few...days." I answered in shock.

"What no way!"

"So soon"

"What will do without him?"

"Why can't you stay?"

"We'll miss you, Midoriya."

Those whispers didn't help at all. It only made me feel responsible for moving so damn far away. Kacchan tsk'ed me before sitting down. I stared at kacchan for awhile before looking back down.

****

It was lunch now so I headed to my usual sitting spot. I was accompanied by my friends whom gave me grief looks. Some started to tear up a bit. Kaminari wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he said something. I didn't pay attention to him, any of them I just stared at my food not wanting to eat it. "Hey guys I am gonna go for a walk be back in awhile." I said needing to clear my head a bit. "Do you want someone to come with you" Todoroki suggested. "I'll come if you want me too." I shake my head at the offer.