{Chapter five}

~AFTERMATH~

*Shoto POV*

It has been almost one year since Midoriya left to America. It's less lively now Bakugo became more quiet, Uraraka isn't as happy anymore, Iida is the same but a bit sad, Asui kept to herself more, Kirishima stopped doing his hair therefore kept it down, and the rest are still kinda sad. For me I quit using my fire again and stopped opening up the anyone. Pretty much went back to how I was before I met him. Class remained the same but as we know sadder. Who know that Izuku's move gave a bigger impact on the class then I thought. Time to time aziawa Sensei still try's to call on Izuku but soon realize that he's gone.

***

I walked into class as usual. Everyone were actually talking they would always stay silent until class. I didn't want to know though so went to my desk and waited for class.
"Hey Todoroki have you heard!" Uraraka came up to me and asked. Yeah something is up. Probably a transfer student is coming to replace Izuku, if it is I don't want anything to do with it. I kept looking at the direction that I was looking at which happens to be Izukus old desk. Uraraka stood there trying to get my attention but it clearly wasn't working. I didn't talk, look, or acknowledged her at all. She tapped my shoulder then said something that made me looked at her.

"Are you serious. Where did you hear this.?" I finally talked to her or anyone for that matter.

*****

It was lunchtime in the number one school in japan, ua. The old Deku spuad still sat together, all except me. This lunch was different though I finally decided to finally sit with my friends whom looked at me with happy faces as I sit down.

"Look who's finally back." Uraraka said.
"I guess" I replied with my monotone voice. "Well, welcome back Todoroki. It's nice to have you here with us." Iida said while he adjusted his glasses. It looked like Asui was gonna say something but looked down before she could. "It almost been two month since you stopped sitting with us and since... you know, left to America?" Uraraka pointed out.
I just shrugged as I took a bite of my food. "You changed a lot since, does he mean that much to you?"

"True...." Uraraka stated once Asui was done talking. I tried to think of what to say but took awhile to respond. "I trust him the most after everthing that happened." I took a breath and Uraraka looked at me with a pity look, "I told him my secret and he helped me a lot with it ever since." I sighed. She gave a soft smile and gentle pat on the back. Iida cleared his theoat and spoke, "Let eats, class is starting soon." He did his little hand chop. I just give him a nodded and finished eating.

*Third Person*

Todoroki and his friends all ate their food and talked meanwhile Katsuki and his friends sat at their own tables eating.

Katsuki been less explosive lately and his friends took notice. At first they didn't do anything because they wanted to know that he'll get over it after a few weeks.

Unfortunately he remained like that for four months, detached and quite. They all missed the old Katsuki, the one who always yell at them and scares everyone. Kirishima finally decided that it's been going on for too long.

"Hey Bakubro?" Katsuki looked up from his food "hmm?" He hummed "How long are you going to stay like... that?" Kirishima tried to say it as soft as he can. Luckily Katsuki responded gently "What do are you talking about?" He muttered while giving a angry and confuse look. Ashido slammed her hands on the table to test if he would do anything. Kaminari was the only one that jumped "Ehh? What was that Mina?!" The boy yelped. She just looked at him then to Katsuki.