{Chapter six}

~Rumours?~

*Third Person*

Almost five months had passed since the Midoriya Family left Musutafu and went to America. Rumours spread all over in class 1-A since, half of them were not the kind of rumours that scares and/or hurt anyone. It's the type where they wish it was hundred percent true. While the other half were just that. People said that Hasashi looked like a disguised villain, they thought he would try to make Izuku one of them. And since they League of Villains left to another country was enough to frighten the young teenagers. They all made up ridiculous scenarios about it.

"What if Mr.Midoriya that picked up Deku and Mrs.Midoriya wasn't Mr.Midoriya at all, and it was Toga!" Ashido yelped as she looked to her left. "Oooh I didn't even think about that!" Kaminari gasped looking back at her. Kirishima leaned forward and tapped Kaminari shoulder.
"pst Kaminari, Ashido look at Bakubro! He looks mad." He whispered to the both of them. They looked over to him and Kirishima was right. Katsuki turned his head more when they said that thing about Izuku.

"Uh-oh do you think he heard us?!" Ashido whispered urgently. Kaminari shrugged and looked back to Kirishima. Kirishima leaned over to Sero which was to his left. "Hey Sero... did you hear Bakubro whisper anything??" Sero looked to Bakugo and back to the red haired boy. "He did muttered something." Kirishima also looked at him. "Did you hear what he said?" He whispered. Sero just thought for awhile. "It was something about Midoriya and idiots. He mentioned Mina and Kam names." Sero recalled. Kirishima sat back up and think,

'something about Modiriya. The idiots must be Mina and Kaminari.' He sat there thinking while Ashido and Kaminari started at him confused. 'Oh I get it now, he's mad because of what the idiots talked about.' He glanced over the Sero and bowed his head as a thank you then turned his head towards the idiots. "Well? Is Bakugo mad? And if he is, at what?" Kaminari inquire. Kirishima points to the two.

"He's mad you two, bro." After Kirishima said that, Mr.Aizawa walked in.
"All right class, get out your note pads."

***

The students came out of the school to head to the dorms. The four friends who was Asui, Iida, Uraraka and Todoroki,, sat in the common room to talk about the rumours they heard. "The rumours only gotten worse since Deku stopped texting us. What do we do?" Uraraka exclaimed. Asui places her hand on her shoulder "Calm down Uraraka, kero we'll find something to do about it." Asui reassure her. Uraraka nodded.

"When was the last time anyone tried to contact Izuku?" Shoto asked "Izuku? How close were you with him exactly?" Uararaka asked him. "I meant Midoriya." He cleared his throat. "Well, I have tried twenty eight days ago." Iida stated "A month ago for me kero" Asui added "I tried about ten day ago, what about you Todoroki?" The boy checked his phone to see when last did. "Hmm about three days ago..." something caught his eyes as he shifted it a bit. He looked surprised. "What is it?" the brown haired girl questioned. Shoto looked up and formed a small smile. "He's finally replying." He blurted out. They all huddled around him to see the response.

Meanwhile with Kaminari

"Hey guys? What are we doing here?" Kaminari asked while he looked around. "Did you not pay any attention?" Ashido sighed "Sero and Kirishima is going to find out it the rumour is true and meanwhile we set up a few decorations for it." She said as she continued to colour in the poster. "What rumour? And what if it's not true." Kaminari sat down leaving Ashido mentally face palming. "The rumour where we go visit Midoriya. Pretty sure that's true though."

"Guess what guys!" Sero busted through the door yelling followed by Kirishima. Ashido jumped up so did Kaminari. "The rumour true, isn't it!?" Ashido squealed. Kirishima nodded and held up piece of paper. "What does it say?" Kaminari asked. "Just read it." Sero came up from behind to read it too.
__________________________
Notice!
In the near future we'll be taking a school trip to America for educational purposes.
We'll be learning how to defend in America since not many people have quirks there.
The students in class A-1 will be going to the number 1 school there.
For those who have any questions, please go see All might and/or Aizawa Sensei.
Will be held six months from now.
-Nezu
——————————————

Ashido cheered and jumped into the three boys. "Midoriya went to the number one school in America, we'll see him for sure." Kirishima informed. Ashido crawled to the poster that she was working and showed it. "Look! I'm done the poster. Kam! Did you put up the decorations like I asked?" Ashido looked in Kaminari direction. The boy nodded, Kirishima check his phone which dinged. "Bro! He's coming now."

They scrambled up and fixed the mess they made earlier from the excitement, Sero turned off the light and cover the decorations. Ashido hid behind the door. Kirishima went to greet him outside. Kaminari just did what he did.
Finally Katsuki came through the door with Kirishima. "I thought you said the idiots would be here." Katsuki asked looking back the Kirishima. "They are!" Kirishima pushes him in more. "You better not be fucking playing hide n' seek again or I'll..." before Katsuki could finish his sentence, Sero let go of the string that was holding the covering on the decorations.

"What the fuck?!" Katsuki was taken back by the decorations that were up. It was green like Izukus hair and eyes.
The word surprise was spread across the whole banner. There was a few streamers hanging around the ceiling. "What's going on? Why the fuck are these shitty decorations up!?" At that very moment Ashido jumped from behind the door and waved around the poster that she was holding. "What the fuck?! RACCOON EYES! STOP WAVING IT AROUND IM TRYING TO READ IT!!"

Ashido handed him the poster and backed away. "Ok, grumpy." She mumbled. The four stood there, waiting for an answer. Katsuki eye widened as he gotten to the end. "Well!? What do you think?!" Ashido squealed. Kaminari bounced along with her. "Are you for real. Is this some shitty prank. It's not funny... in any way possible!" Katsuki screamed. He pushed the two idiots onto the ground.

"Whoa Bakubro that was so not manly! It's not a prank!" Kirishima yelled at him. Sero went to the two on the ground and tried to help them up. Katsuki broke free from Kirishima grip and tried to punch Sero.
Kirishima luckily got there in time and harden as he punched him. "Ahh! Fuck! Why would you do that!?" He said holding his hand. "Sorry Bakubro but you have to calm down!" Sero taped down Katsuki to the bed then finally helped up Kaminari and Ashido.

"Hey guys, I heard yelling from down the hall, is everything okay?" Ashido turned around saw Uraraka standing in the door way. "Yep, Bakugo is just being a baby!" Ashido replied. Katsuki got angry by the answer and struggled to get out. "Um Mina, right now isn't the time make fun of him." Sero said. "Right sorry." She apologized. "What made him so angry?" Uraraka wondered. "This." She handed her the poster.

Ashido moves her focus onto the girls eyes. "Umm hey, why are your eyes red and puffy." She pointed out. Uraraka raised one of her hand to her eye. "O-oh this? It's nothing!" All a sudden her eyes moved to her side. "Who's there?" She asked her. "Kero' Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki are looking for you." Asui held Uraraka hand and walked away. Uraraka handed the poster to Ashido, "Right! I really gotta say sorry to them! Here ya' go, Ashido."
They walked off and Kaminari rested his arm on Ashido head. "What was that about?" He pondered. "Will you get yo nasty arm off me?" Kaminari raised his hand in the air.

"Hey guys! When you are done chit chatting and stuff, we'd really love your help here!" Sero shouted.