{Chapter three}

~THEIR LAST FIGHT~

*third person*

Izuku made his way back to the dorms since he was at his house packing. Once he made it to the door of the dorm house the doors burst open "Surprise Midoriya!"

Izuku was taken back by the surprise. He laughed as they ran to give him a group hug. "This would be the last hug we would give." Uraraka said while trying to hold back a sob. "Hey now... just because I'm moving doesn't mean we can't be friends anymore..." He stated as they separated from the hug.
"We'll keep in touch you know that, right." Some people nodded, some said of course. "Midoriya's right! We shall keep in touch until he returns!" Iida told everyone. "Well are we gonna stand out here or are we gonna go inside and have a party!" Ashido yelled and bounced up and down.

They went inside to the common area where all the futons were laid out. Izuku made his way to the one he wanted to lay which was by his friends Todoroki, Iida, Uraraka and Tsuyu. Kirishima and Kaminari went to get food from the kitchen, Yoyorozu made more pillows just in case, Jirou and Tokoyami picked out the movies. Once everyone settled down they played the movie.

****

*Izuku's POV*

We were on the last movie which was a romance that Ashido picked out. I don't really like those movies I just always find them boring

'I'll just close my eyes for a few minutes...'

**

I woke up to the sound of screaming, I immediately powered up in a fighting stance. I looked around only to see half of the class on the ground. I gasped I almost started to panic until I saw the 'Baku squad' in a circle.

"Hey! Get the sleepy head!" Yelled Ashido. "Wait what!? What's happening!?"
I realized that they were holding pillows. They charged at me and kacchan, of course, looked like he was gonna murder me. "Well if that's how you wanna play..." I picked up a pillow still powered up "You better be prepared."
I dodged Kacchan's attack I ran behind kaminari then hit him with my pillow, he fell face first into the ground.

"Oop sorry, Kaminari. Are you okay?" He turned onto his back and stuck up his thumps.
"Yep! That was cool! Now go get the rest of them..." he let out his breath as if he spoke his last words.

I went for Ashido next. She was the 'defense' so she was at the front. I jumped up then throw the pillow at her with 3% power so I wouldn't hurt her.

Luckily she just fell to the ground too. I grabbed her pillow then went for Sero which was the 'catcher' meaning I had to get him to take out the other two.
He shot his tape at me that I evaded quite easily. I threw a pillow at him at full speed. Somehow he ducked in time but before he could recover I came from the side with Kaminari's pillow that I had picked up on the way.
I hit him in the legs making him fall to his knees I hit him once last time.

"Wow Midoriya! You're good at pillow fights." I shrugged "I don't know, you did pretty good too." We laughed "DEKU! This is war, not a social event!"

Kacchan ran up to me then boosted the impact of the pillow with his quirk. He hit me however I was still standing.
"W-*cough*...wait just a moment k-kacchan I gotta take down Kirishima first then you." I looked over to kirishima whom widened him eyes. Kacchan tried to hit me again, I ran out of there before he could. Kirishima harden when I hit him making my pillow shred. "Ha didn't think this through did you?" He said cocky. I thought for awhile as I ran to get a new pillow. Some people were watching from the side line since they have already been knocked out by the 'Baku squad'.

'I can't knock out kirishima with a pillow because he'll just rip it with his quirk. Maybe if I get a some pillows together and then try hitting him no no he'll just rip that too and by the last pillow will just have a weaker impact...'

Kirishima was getting closer. Kacchan was actually waiting until I took down Kirishima, wow he had little faith in him or... he knows I'll beat him!? Ok ok back on track what should I do?

*THUMP!*

I tripped over someone I think it was Yoyorozu. Oh that's it! "Oh my! Midoriya, Are you okay?" I nodded I leaned to her ear and ask her for a favour.

**

I walked back to Kirishima and took out my pillow. "Since you can rip though the feather pillows, I got a memory foam pillow." I ran up to him to test it out. To no surprise it work. He was on the ground now. "Alright Midori-bro! That was so manly!"

"Oi Deku! Now you have to take me down! If you can, you shitty nerd" He snickered. Kacchan rushed to me at full speed to land a hit. I jumped to the side he turned around throwing the pillow at me. Again I jumped to the side, I hit him with the memory foam pillow I had. He tumbled over although that didn't finish him.

He charged at me using his quirk he had a pillow in hand and trying to do a right hook. I ducked next I threw the pillow at his stomach at 7%. Kacchan stumbled a bit, he continued to attack me from the side he landed few punches.

Eventually I hit him once again, although he wasn't giving up he was getting tried. We huffed as we through the pillows at each other. "Oi! Deku! If... *huff* if you go down now...*huff* You won't get hurt." I caught my breath I attacked him once more. "How about no." Kacchan gritted his teeth when I had said that. We went at each other.

***

It took awhile but I won. Kacchan was not happy about it. Kirishima went to calm him down, trying to keep up with him as he stormed off somewhere. The rest of us just talked and munched on the junk food but the girls did weird and funny hairstyles to one other even Jirou did it.

Meanwhile me, Todoroki and Iida talked. "Say Midoriya, why are you moving to America?" Iida decided to ask. "It was something about my dad's work" I shrugged. "You never talked about your father... why is that?" I looked to my side where Todoroki was sitting he was actually talking with us. "Well you see, I never really knew my dad or how he looked up until now..." I looked down as I spoke, "and mostly because I don't see him as a fatherly figure. I do see All Might as that though."
Todoroki nodded "Hmmm interesting."

"No Todoroki, we already went through this, I am not all might's secret love child." I sighed.