{Chapter nine}

~ Landed~

*Todoroki POV*

Aizawa told us we would arrive shortly in America. I closed my eyes once again since a head aches was developing. Bakugo was yelling again for the tenth time this hour. kirishima was trying to calm down but it seems it wasn't working. Of course, Ashido and kaminari were yelling and talking non-sense meanwhile Sero was taping everywhere to get Mineta back to his seat; Mineta was crawling under everyone seat just get a peek up the girls skirts. Sero almost taped my face until the grape, luckily got in the way and Sero taped him instead.

How can Aizawa Sensei sleep through all of this? All might tried everything to calm then down but it didn't do anything. "Hey All Might?! when are gonna get there?" Kaminari asked. All Might checked his watch and nodded "About another hour" he said that loud enough so everyone could hear it. Only an hour left, I would sleep until then but if everyone kept talking non-sense, I won't be able to. "OI! IF YOU TWI IDIOTS KEEP ON YELLING I'LL BLOW YOU OFF THE FUCKING PLANE!" Bakugo threaten them. "If you keep on yelling I'll freeze you onto the seat so you won't be able to get off the plane." I muttered. I didn't expect him to hear but he did. "What the fuck did you say to me, Icy-hot?!" Well, it's gonna be a long hour.

*Third Person*

The plane had finally landed in the city. The whole class got out of the plane and stretched a bit. "That was a long ride, don't you think?" Uraraka yawned. "It was a very loud one, that's for sure." Asui put bluntly. Todoroki nodded in agreement. "Everyone, please form a group of four to five people and stick together." Iida yelled as he did his hand chop. Ashido snickered knowing what bakugo is going to say, "what are we? Preschoolers?" Bakugo said while he was walking away. "Bakugo, come back here, I just said not to wonder off." Iida went to get him and Kirishima was just walking beside him talking. Ashido and Kaminari look at some litter on the ground then smirked, "the one who destroys the most litter win!" She announced.

Kaminari got into a stand and Ashido aim towards the garbage. as they got ready to fire their quirks someone yelled at them, "Hey, what are you doing? You can't use your powers here." They turned around to a man with black hair and he wore a suit that matches his hair colour, the cuffs and buttons on his suit were a golden yellow. "Who are you?" they both asked. The man smiled and straighten his back. "Well first off, you can call me Harrison." Harrison placed his hand on his chest as he spoke his name,
"I am the Principal of Adroitness Academy." the two looked at each other for a moment then Kaminari spoke up

"Harrison, that's a weird name." Ashido nodded in agreement "Hmm, what's your name then." Harrison spoke, "Mine's Ashido Mina!" she put a thumbs up pointing to her. "And this idiot is Kaminari Denki." she introduced him. Kaminari looked unamused on how Ashido introduced him. "Hmm, where did you come from?" he asked.

Sero was near them and by chance, he heard the question the man so he deiced to bud in. "sup I'm these two idiots, friend, Sero Hinta. We came from Musutafu, We're students at a hero school there." Harrison nodded, a moment later his face gleamed a bit.

"So you must be the students I were expecting." He smiled.