{Chapter eight}

A/N
The inevitable writers block has finally came to haunt me. That's the reason why the updates are taking longer. I also realized that, my sister was messing around on my account and accidentally deleted 'other me?' story, it was due for a re-write anyways.

~Lets go~! ~

*Third Person*

Almost one year since Izuku left everyone in Musutafu. The class was very excited but also very nervous, the reason being is that all of class 1-A would be going to the number one hero school, Adroitness Academy, which is located in America. (Didn't know what it would be called, so why not.)

Few hours earlier

Everyone sat in their assigned seats and talked to their friends that were near them. The homeroom teacher would be making his fabulous entrance in about ten minutes, which the students waited for the second bell to start classes.

"Did ya' hear, the school trip should be soon!" A girl squealed, no one surprise it was both Ashido and Uraraka. They both looked at each other, glaring. "I said it first!" Ashido declared. Uraraka crossed her arms, "And I knew about it first." Ashido stick her tOunge out for a reply and sat down.

Uraraka shrugged and leaned forward to Iida again, "how are we gonna contact Izuku, once we get to America?" Iida looked towards to the girl and thought for a while, "we still have his number correct? That's how." He concluded. Uraraka shooked her head, "Izuku got a new number remember. The one we have is his old one, plus that person blocked me and Todoroki." She recalled.

"Ahh right, Forgot. We can do it the old fashion way." He gleamed "meaning?" She asked. "We would have to just go look for him." He adjusted his glasses. She slumped forward on her desk, "that's gonna take forever though! There's probably over ten thousands students there!" Uraraka groaned. There was short silence between the two. "You have a point but we shouldn't give up, for Midoriya!" Iida exclaimed. Uraraka nodded and sat back up straight.

Aizawa came in the usual way, slithering in his comfy, yellow sleeping bag. He stood up and hold his portable bed, then stuffed his away. "Class is now starting! So shut up!" Everyone stopped talking and faced forward. Aizawa glared at his class for a very short moment; he looked down to his watch, nodding "3.8 seconds, better than the beginning of the year." He looked impressed but he said it in a monotone voice. "As you may know, in a couple days we'll be going on a school trip. Ayoma, take one and past the rest on." He held up the papers to show him.

"Oui Oui, Monsieur." Aizawa sighed then walked over to him and gave him the papers. Ayoma did as he was told and while they did that, Aizawa explained the what's on the paper. "The paper has a list of thing you would need on the trip; hero suit, clothing and the rest you see on the paper."

**

School had came to an end and the students of class 1-A, all went to their dorm rooms to pack for the upcoming trip. Most of them wondered how Izuku been over the year.

Uraraka waved at him hoping to get his attention, "Hey Iida! Are you done with the packing?" Iida looked up from what he was doing and replied "Hello Uraraka, I am certainly done." He said firm. "What about you Todoroki?" Uraraka said with a bounce. Shoto just nodded "ok great! The trip is tomorrow right?" Tsu-Chan walked by; she was searching for something and answered Uraraka question as she looked, "Yep." Uraraka and Iida started at her while Todoroki just kept doing what he was doing. "Are you looking for something?" Iida asked. "I saw a house fly heading this way."

**

The sun was just peeking out the horizon in the early morning. The birds were waking up as the hero class stood there, yawning and stretching. Mr.Aiwaza head counted everyone to see if anyone was missing.

"Seventeen, eighteen..." he pointed as he counted. He looked around as if he was looking for someone "Have anyone seen Mineta... please tell me he's lost.." He mumbled the last part so no one would hear him. Sero raises his hand and pointed to a small, taped up bundle, "He's right here Sensei." Aizwaw sighed, "That makes nineteen."

He started to walk towards the hallway leading to the airplane that nezu had booked for them. Aizawa waited at the door and make sure all his students made it in with any trouble until yaoyorozo stood in front of him "Excuse me, Sensei; where is All might?" She asked with her hands cuffed behind her back. "I don't know, he said he'll be here soon" He checked his watch.

"We can go now! Cause you know why, I am here." All night came in with his hands on his hips, Aizawa just shook his head "Do you always have to make a fashionable late entrance."

They entered the plane and took their seats. Iida sat beside Todoroki meanwhile Uraraka sat with Tsuyu. Bakugo sat with Kirishima, well Kirishima followed Bakugo to a seat. Everyone let Aizawa sit alone so he can get some more shut eye.

Uraraka leaned forward to talk to Todoroki, "Hey Todoroki! Do you think we'll see Dek- oh you already sleeping?" Iida looked over to see he was. "Hmm, I suppose he is. Although the plane didn't took off yet."

"WILL YOU STOP TOUCHING MY SIDE SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugo started to yell. Kirishima laughed which made him yell even more. Kaminari and Ashido were all hyped up, they yelled and whooped as Sero struggled to keep Mineta contained. Ayoma kept speaking French to his seat buddy which was Tokoyami.

The rest ,also known as the 'normal and calm' people, were just trying to seat peacefully. Yaoyorozu and Jirou silenced out the chaotic bunch by listening to music. Hakrugo and Ojrio chatted. Shoji had to sit by himself because of his extra arms and also because everyone else already was sitting together. (Poor Shoji... how could I do this to him)

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU IDIOTS!" Bakugo, of course, shouted at the two. "This is gonna be a long trip" Aizawa groaned.