{Chapter four}

~LOL I DON WHAT TO NAME THIS D=~

*third POV*

The class finally fell asleep when the sun was rising. Izuku woke up after a few hours, he looked around to see if anyone was up, the green haired boy saw that Todoroki wasn't there. 'He must be using the restroom' Izuku thought. He got up an walked to the kitchen to start cook breakfast. Izuku didn't want something big so he kept it simple.

He started be making rice and getting the eggs. As Izuku waited for the rice to be done cooking he put away the futon that he was sleeping on. He stepped over everyone, who was still sleeping, carefully as he made his way to the closet. He stuffed the futon in there and close the door.

He turned away to see Todoroki whom hands were about to tap his shoulders. "Ah! O-oh Todoroki it's just you." Izuku said as he calmed down "You scared me." They walked beside each other heading to the kitchen "Sorry about that" Shoto said in his usual monotone. "What are you doing up so early, Midoriya?"

They made it to the kitchen and Izuku pointes to the pot that was cooking the rice. "That."
Since the rice was done, he turn it off and proceeded with the cooking. "I am cooking for everyone before they wake up..." Shoto nodded while he walked to the refrigerator. "I'll help you with the eggs." He pick up the eggs and walked to the counter. "Oh you don't have to Todoroki it's a treat for all of you before I leave." Izuku waved his hands in front of him. Shoto kept on grabbing some more ingredients.
Izuku sighed in defeat.

**

"Breakfast is done! We're having Tamago Kake Gohan!" Izuku shouted.
Shoto carried them food to the table and Izuku woke up the rest of the class. "Man! Thank for the food." Said Kirishima, Izuku nodded
"Oi Deku...This is SHIT! You should have gotten me to cook, you dumb ass." He said as he still ate the meal and Izuku just gave a small nod and smile. The rest ate and clean their own dishes.

The last two that were eating was Izuku and Shoto since they were the last ones to sit down. Izuku slowly ate his food and as for Shoto, he poked at it as if something was bothering him. Izuku took this into notice and decided to ask him
"Are you okay Todoroki?" Shoto almost shot his up as soon as he said that. "Yeah just fine... why do you ask?" He said still looking at his food.

"It's just looked out of it and you didn't eat a single bit of your food..." Izuku gazed at him while he finally took a bite of his food "I'm fine. It's just that..." Both of the boys placed down their utensils and looked at each other. "You'll be moving so far only in a few hours." Izuku sweared he saw Shoto eyes watered up but Shoto slowly stood up all a sudden. He looked down to Izuku and asked him to follow him.

They went up to Shoto's room he went into a closet and grabbed something "Umm Todoroki what are we doing here?" Izuku said as he walked over to his bed.
"You'll see..." Shoto mumbled. Once Izuku sat down there was a loud burst. Izuku whipped his head to looked what happened. He saw Shoto was visibly annoyed.

Izuku turn his head a bit more to see that Uraraka, Iida and Tsu-Chan was all standing there with... confetti canons in their hands?

"What's going on?" Izuku said confused. "We are giving one last farewell. *kero*" said Tsu-Chan.
"I thought I said no confetti." Shoto said in his monotone voice. Uraraka rubbed the back of her head while she spoke.
"Oh sorry Todoroki I kinda forgot..." she while she put down her hands "But don't worry we'll clean this up for you!" The brown haired girl smiled.

Izuku grinned "Thanks guys!" Tenya stepped in "Don't thanks us just yet Midoriya." He said. Once again Izuku was confused "What do you mean?" Shoto held up a scarf and a sweater, Tsu-chan held up red goggles, Iida held up the full gauntlet that Melissa had fixed and finally Uraraka held up a key chain with little figurines of all the people in the room.

"Who is this all for?" Ask Izuku not knowing that it was him. "You silly!" Uraraka giggled
"It's so you'd remember us." Tsu-chan said

"Just in case we meet again, we can go for a swim." She said while giving him the goggles.

Next was Iida "I called Melissa to inform her and that you would be moving away and that was when I have decided to ask if she would kindly fix it." He stated then handed him the full gauntlet
"She also said that Hopefully, you'd come see her again"

Izuku teared up and nodded, Iida backed up so Shoto could hand him his farewell gift.
"Here.." he said "For autumn or when you're cold." It was a crimson red scarf edge with white and the sweater was half red and half white. "Just like you're hair." Izuku noted. Shoto smirked as he hugged the shorter boy. They were all surprised since Shoto wasn't a affectional type. Izuku patted his back and Shoto rested his head in the crook of Izuku's neck. Once more everyone was surprised. The both boys stood there for awhile until Uraraka separated them. "You didn't let me explain mine yet Todoroki." She huffed.

They laughed and Uraraka gave him a hug as well. "I made this so you could remember how we look like and kinda because I couldn't buy a gift." She giggled nervously. Izuku places both of his hands on her shoulders "No it's perfect Uraraka." They hugged again and the rest joined in.

****

It was time for Midoriya Izuku to leave ua, the city he grew up in and the city where all his friends live. Hasashi, Inko and Izuku took a cab to the airport. They met some people there that who was giving a farewell. There was All might, The Bakugo family, Shoto and accompanied by his older sister Fuyumi, Uraraka and the others and lastly Hasashi's old boss. The adults all shakes hand for their farewell. The teenagers hugged and talked a little. Fuyumi walked up to Izuku "Are you Izuku?" She asked him, he nodded. "Oh I see why Shoto talks about you a lot, you're really cute." She said with her hands folded behind her back and standing up straight. Izuku got flustered a bit "Did he actually said that?" He said then looking at Shoto, he seemed to be flustered too. "Ooh~ no I said that Izu." Fuyumi clapped her hands.

"Izu?" Izuku asked the woman. "Yeah. Don't you like it?" She said "yeah! I-it's just that... nevermind." Izuku smiled which made her smile. Shoto came up to Izuku gave him one last hug. "Well Shoto we should head back now, before father comes home." Shoto nodded and waved as he walked away. "It was an honour meeting you Izu..." She bowed "Hope you come back soon." she turned around and ran to catch up to Shoto.

Inko and Mitsuki were talking while Hasashi and Masaru talked. Izuku went to All Might leaving Katsuki playing on his phone.

"Ah Young Midoriya! Just the person I was looking for." All Might gave him a hug then putting him down. "Hey All Might! Did you came to say goodbye as well?" Izuku asked.

"Aha that's were you are wrong! You see my boy this is only an end of a chapter in your journey. You still have many more in your book. I'll see you in a few chapters in your life." He said so wisely like. Izuku have him one more hug and said "Well, see you later then!" All might deflated into his smaller form once Izuku went to his family.

"I hope that you'll survive...

with the guy that almost killed me."

A/N

hope yall know that im not shipping anyone, it's just what i feel like what  they would do bc of their character 😧 

like todoroki EXPRESSING his EMOTIONS, well i somewhat based that of me but anyways, his emotions were almost flooding out bc he was really upset abt midroiya is leaving.

(ALSO I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING WHEN REWRITING THIS)