{Chapter seven}

~Remember~

*thrid POV*

"He's finally replying!" He blurted out. They all huddled around him to see the responds. They watch as the text bubble bounce slowly as the boy on the other end typed. What felt like forever for the four, it dropped and a chat bubble popped up.
__________________________
broccoli_boi:
Who's this?

Icy_hot:
It's me Shoto Todoroki. Tsu-chan, Iida and Uraraka is here with me!

broccoli _boi:
You must have the wrong number, the names you said is ones I never heard before

broccoli_boi:
Anyways I'm busy right now, umm Bye!

Icy_hot:
Wait Izuku! Please stop playing!
——————————————

The four sat there in shock of what had happened . "That's a prank right?" Uraraka pointed to the text messages. Iida shakes his head, "No, I don't think so. He would have replied by now, if it was." He adjusted his glasses as he spoke. "Tsu-Chan, What your input?" Uraraka turned around to where Asui was sitting. "Hmm maybe... nevermind." Uraraka frown because her friend is still not how she was like before. "I'll text him too." Uraraka declared.

__________________________

Kurby2.0:
Hey Deku! Do you remember me?

broccoli_boi:
My name's not Deku...
Kurby2.0:
Right, sorry! Midoriya I meant.

broccoli_boi:
/is typing.../

broccoli_boi:
How do you know my last name. AND why are you calling me by my last name and not my given name?

Kurby2.0:
Cause we're friends but we're not that close enough for me to call you by your given name.

Kurdy2.0:
well we can, call me Ochaco now.

broccoli_boi:
Ochaco. Are you Japanese?

Kurby2.0:
Yeah so are you.

broccoli_boi:
My mom is though, So I guess I'm half.

Kurby2.0:
Oh Inko! Can I talk to her!

broccoli_boi:
You're starting to freak me out! I'm gonna go now bye

broccoli_boi is offline...
——————————————

Uraraka sat there confused "What's going on with him? Did he forget us... he said he wouldn't" he muttered. "What's wrong. What happened?" Tsu-Chan asked softly and comforted her. "He said he wouldn't forget us." She whispered bit louder. "What? Uraraka you have to speak up." Todoroki urged out.

"HE FORGOT US TODOROKI!" He yelled at him. The boy fell backwards in shocked, Uraraka wasn't the type to get upset easily, not to mention yell at her friends. "He forgot us Todoroki..." she repeated but quieter, "Uraraka that wasn't really nice. You gotta calm down." Iida said.
"How? Forget about him too!?" She argued back. Iida was taken back by her behaviour. "That's not what I mea-" he was cut off Uraraka floating him up. "Uraraka!? Why are you using you quirk on me?" He yelled

She left the room crying softly. Iida was still floating in the air. Asui ran after her, "Uraraka! Put him down" Todoroki got ready to catch him when Asui manage to get the girl to release. "Do you really think he... forgets us?" Iida asked. Todoroki started at him for awhile before looking down at the ground. "Maybe, he couldn't be gotten amnesia from a fight or... memory wipe." Todoroki hoped that he was just pulling a prank on all of them. "The first one seems likely, although there's still a slim chance of it being the last one."

Iida started to fell which caught them of guard. "I got you!" Todoroki yelled. He made a ice slide for Iida landing, luckily Iida made it down safely. "Let's go check up on Uraraka and Tsu-Chan." Iida stood up and walked to her room.

*??? POV*

I looked at the text messages that I received from the strange people. "Hey dad!" I had yelled out. "Yeah? What's up!" My father replied. "There's people texting me and they are kinda creeping me out." My father walked in the room drying his hands with a towel then swinger it onto his shoulder. "Lemme see." He sat by me. I handed my phone him and he opened up the chats. He sat there, not saying anything.

"Hey dad? Is something wrong?" He titled his head down to me. He just shooked his head, "No, nothing. Maybe they just have the wrong number. Just block them." He handed my phone back to me and I blocked them. "Ok, your mother should be here. I'm gonna finish up cooking and you can set the table, ok?" There was just one thing that was bothering "Do you know them?" He stopped in his tracks but didn't looked back.

"Why do you ask?" He glanced over his shoulders. "Well for first, they know mom's name and second, you are acting really strange since you read their names." He still didn't look back. "Don't worry about it too much..." he looked back and hugged me "okay son?" I nodded and tried to get up. "My head is starting to hurt." I held my head trying to ease the pain. "You should... just lay down for a while. I'll wake you up when suppers ready, if you wanna eat okay." I laid down on my side and everything faded to black.

'Remember... Why don't I remember?'

''Just lay down for a while .''

'I wanna remember though'