Prologue

"Honey what you want on Christmas?" My brother Erin asked me on the other line. A very big grin form at my face as I remember one thing I really want to have ever since I was five and now I'm already seven and this was my first time to receive a Christmas present at my brother.

My birthday was the same date at Christmas. I was the youngest of our siblings. We are three, my brother Erin was the oldest he is seventeen and my second brother Kaiser were 14. I smiled happily and told my brother what I want.

"I want headphone Erin." I giggle happily as I remember the black headphone I found at the mall. I heard him laugh at my giggle.

"Okay my little bee. What color do you preferred?" He asked me.

"Hmm. Black! I want black since my name is Honey Nicole Black." I told him excitedly and he just laugh at me .

"Okay! Your headphone will be there soon little bee!" He also show an excitement but I know he was sad. My face drop and pout.

"You are not going home again, Erin?" I asked him feeling disappointed. I'd never seen him after he got college and after father let him manage some business at Italy.

I heard him sighed. "I'm sorry honey bee I'm busy and look I can give you a Christmas present." He said proudly.

I sniff and wipe my little tears that form in my eyes. "But I want to see you too. I want you to give me my present at Christmas not without you. I miss you Erin!" This time I cried and wipe angrily my tears.

"Shhh!!! Little bee stop crying. I promise next time I'm going home and we go to the park playing bicycle. I'm going to teach you, okay?"  Suddenly, I stop crying as he mention about the park. We use to go there after school when he and Kaiser pick me up after school. I've always beg them to teach me how but they said I was still young and it's better if I will just ride at their bike. Erin promise me to teach me soon if I grow up and I can wait to tell Kai Kai.

"Promise?" I said after I wipe my tears with my little hands.

"Promise." Even I can't see him I know he wink at me. I smile while swaying my feet back and forth.

"Pinky swear?" I added.

He just laugh again. "Pinky swear." He said in a sing song tone. I suppressed another giggle.

"Okay, Erin! See you next time. Little bee love you!" I told him.

"I love you too my little bee! Muahh!" He said at me. " Tell Kai I miss him too okay? Little bee?" I open my eyes wide and nod.

" Okay! Muahh! Muahh!" I agreed then kiss my hand and send a flying kiss to him even he cannot see me.

"Bye. Tell mom I say hello and Merry Christmas." I nod again then suppressed my mouth and my little dimple showed.

"Okay! Bye bye!" We hung up the phone and I run to the kitchen to see my mom preparing our dinner.

"Mom!" I called her and she turn around to look at me.

"Honey. Come here." I run toward at her and to the table.

"Erin said he miss you and he said merry Christmas too." I told my mom which I've  earned a little pinch at my cheek.

"Good girl." She smiled at me then tap my head twice then she turn back to her doing. " Go upstairs and then get your brother Kai okay, baby." Mom added with her back facing me as she continue to stir the pasta sauce.

I move down at my chairs. "Okay mom!" I told mom happily then run to my brothers room.

I finally reached his door then knock thrice. " Kai...can I come in?" I asked him for his permission to let me in.

Unlike Erin, Kai always hide. He never talk to me after Erin left with dad. Of course, I'd never told Erin for this. I heard him groan and push open the door.

As I step inside his room I only see darkness I closed the door then I run my little hands at the wall to find the switch.

When I finally felt it. I tip toe my feet to fully reached it then switch on. I turn around after I successfully bring the light to his room. But scream when I found him lying at the floor shirtless and one of his hands hold a broken bottle of beer. I look at his body while I remain at my position. I felt numb as to see my brother full of blood on his arms, leg, thigh and near his abdomen.

I scream again. Minute pass as I only scream and scream not knowing what to do and then I heard multiple footstep running at the hallway. I scream again then stop after I heard my mom scream louder than me.

I finally turn around to look at my mom's direction as my eyes blurred from crying. One of the maids automatically called an emergency while my mom walk closer at my brother. I found her hand shaking as she hold my brothers body with some blood dripping on it. My mom cried so loud as I cried silently.

Another footstep running in the hallway and the door barged open to see some nurses and other medical team to carefully carried my brother to the ambulance. My mom followed them as I stayed in the house with our maids.

I look up at one of them. She had a short black hair pointed nose and her skin had a little wrinkles telling me that she nearly at her fifties.

"Is my brother Kai will going to be okay?" I asked her with a red eyes. "Of course my child" she replied back then hug me.

I woke up nearly noon as I've wait my mom to come home. I got up and walk downstairs to get some water in the kitchen.

"I told you to give him a therapy but you wouldn't listen!" That's what I heard as I got near the kitchen door. I twitch the knob and push it open to see mom and dad arguing something.

"Mom..Dad?" They both look at me. "Are you alright?" My mom wipe her tears as she move closer to me and dad sat down with his head low. Then after a second he look at me then smile.

"Everything alright, baby." I just nod at him with my mom starting to lift me up as she carried me to the table and sit me in their in front of dad.

"Where's Kai? Is he okay?" They both look at each other then smile sadly at me.

"Don't worry princess. Kai Kai is strong okay?" I nod again with a little smile. " But for now...are you ready to open your gift?" I gasp in shock and cover my mouth then nod vigorously. My mom laugh and dad stand up to pick my presents and hand it to me.

Without a blink of an eye I successfully open the box and saw my favorite gift of the year.

I hug it and my mom and dad hug me too as they both laugh and we shout merry Christmas.

Though this year were not complete but the important is my brother Kai was safe. Soon the dinner is served...

I only promise one thing in this year 'I will take care the one thing that my brother gave me.' 

❤❤❤

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments then give me follow.