Chapter 4 - Stalking

North South East or West? I asked myself then sighed. I chewed my cheeks as I try to think where was the last time I saw him walking in this direction or the other. "Gosh! What the heck!" What should I do? I think to myself and look up at the sky for a second. I felt the world rotates as I try to remember his presence from a minute I saw him.

If you could be in my position right now I'm sure you'd going crazy. I slap both my cheeks thinking why did I decide to follow that stupid bad boy. I didn't even know his name even just his nickname or anything that I could call him but only he was an idiot.

As I open my eyes I decided to back out. Nothing gonna happen if I could just stay in the middle of the forest waiting for a miracle that a good alpha wolf would help me finding him through his scent. His so shit and I'm stupid.

Grabbing my bag in a full force just to let go my angry. Angry to myself and to him. I rolled my eyes as I put my bag at my shoulder and fix my p.e uniform. I'd never change my p.e when I decided to follow him in here not even thinking twice to ask for help to my best friends. I start walking like a zombie then pick a twig to be my partners in this lonely forest.

Only my slow breathing and the sounds of twig broken I've heard in everytime I step to them. I start humming a song to ease a little boredom around me and to keep me moving even though I felt scared.

Though I really wanted to shout for help I chose to be quite and stay foot to avoid any trouble. Knowing that there was someone following me behind. Biting my lips to avoid from shivering I keep my pace steady observing him or whatever it is if he still following me.

My hair at my nape was being wild. Thinking that I'm super trouble right now.

I stop walking to listen his footsteps behind me or any clue that someone following me. None. I continue walking again then stop in a sudden to feel him again. Nothing. I sighed then abruptly turned around to look at him but I saw nothing. I look around searching every trunk of trees where he could possibly hide. Nothing again so I keep moving faster then I felt him again.

This is it. " Whoever you are.. fuck off! I don't play hide and seek because it wasn't funny!" I turn around to search him again. " Hello?!" I called and no one answered. Of course who am I stupid? " Hello? Can you please come out now? If who the hell are you just come out cause if you don't!" I threatened him by raising my chin high to show my bravery.

I keep looking at the big tree to see if he would come out but there was no one. I sighed then fixed myself to start walking again. I turn to my previous direction wherein I think that was the right direction... for me. I shrugged however. "Ops! Ouch!" I abruptly touch my forehead then start to rubbed it. "The heck! Why there was tree..here?"

I gasp in shock as I realize that it was not a tree I bump into. "What are you doing here." His loud raspy voice sending a shiver at my body. It was cold like his been living in an isolated places where no one he could talk to.

I cleared my throat. "I'm- ahh I'm lost." I told him. Gosh! Why I'm become stuttered talking to him. I'm not afraid. I thought to myself "I was lost .." I told him in a low tone. He was scary when he look at me like that.

"Why are you lost huh?! Little cat?" He asked me like a criminal while starring at me eye to eye. Hard and cold. "This place was dangerous for a girl like you!" I look at him.

"I'm not a girl!" I told him in a glare.

"Why? Are you a boy?" He fight back. I snort then look from left to right then look at him blinking.

"Of course not! My brother told me I was a lady." I fight back I felt like a stupid brat arguing him like this.

"So?" He asked moving closer to me with his one brow raise. I can see clearly his scars from his forehead hiding in his hair but aside from that he is breathtaking. Gosh!

"Don't call me a girl. It was like your telling me I was a baby." I told him pointing his nose with my finger. He close his eyes for a second when he open it I can hear him greeting his teeth hard I abruptly remove my finger at his nose then wipe it at my shirt.

"That's nonsense! Go before I decided to " he threatened but I cut him off.

"What?! Are you going to kill me? Are you a criminal hiding on the forest?" I shouted him more like asking him. He was silence for awhile before he answer.

"What if I am?" He asked me.

"I don't believe you." I told him in calm tone while folding my arms at my chest. However he just look at me upside down.

"You must!"

"Nope. Give me back my headphone first!" As stupid I am he was just slap his forehead with his big hand a little. I felt like an urge to touch his hand. No! What I am thinking?

"No!" If his cold glare could kill. I'm a dead cat now.

"No?! Why no?! What was in my headphone? Do you like my headphone?" I found myself fight back again and some was a stupid question. I'm going to kill myself for this.

He laughed.

"There was nothing funny Mr." I told him while tapping my finger at my arms.

He stop laughing and his aura become scary.

"Go!" I jump in shock when he suddenly shout at me. Seriousness was in his face. I felt like I'm going to use my teleport so I can disappear in a minute now. But I remember my headphone that was all I need then I be gone forever in his sight.

"I said no.." I sing song in response.

"Stop being stupid!" He shout again.

"You too stop being stupid. It never suit you. " I told him pointing my hands at him from head to toe.

"You won't leave?" He asked again but this time I felt like I've been playing lion when his stupid smirk showed.

"Uhm...oh! By the way what place is this?! Do you live here? Where was your house?! Is it beauuuu..waaaa put me down! " I scream at his back while punchings him at the back. I was trying to got his attention when I found myself hanging upside down.

I continue slapping his back to get his attention but he just continue walking without talking to me.

"You had a nice ass you know?" I try to got his attention. He didn't even budge. I look back at his ass then giggle. "Mr. Bad boy had a nice ass. Nice ass. Nice ass. Yeah.." I try to disturbed him through singing like a crazy woman. I repeat that songs made by me that inspired by his ass then giggling at his back.

When he still silent. I change the song to "your my Barbie girl" until I felt sleepy at his shoulder. I yawned and soon the darkness eat me.

Meanwhile before I totally sleep at his back I heard him say" your my baby girl in my dark world" just then I smiled then fall asleep.
"Goodnight Honey".

😉 😉 😉

Clarity is the sweet serenity.

Read
Vote
Comment and
Follow