Chapter 3 - Late w/him

Watermelon Sugar playing ... By Harry Styles.

I groan then stretch my hand to reach at my alarm clock then tap the stop button. I yawn then rub my eyes with my hands. I stand up at my bed still closed eyes then walk toward the window sill to open my dark blue curtain.

I spread open the curtain then shout out a "Good morning! Universe!" Then I look down to see my brother playing with Mickey. I wave at him and he waved back.

As a person I am and a grown up lady. Haha. I'm a lady yeah. Anyways I fold my blanket then arranged my pillow back to its original position then smooth my comforter. I sweep my floor then find my towel to take a hot shower. I brush my teeth then wet my body with a hot shower, scrub my face, shoulder, leg, back and every part of my body to keep me fresh all day. I apply shampoo and conditioner after I applied soap then shower again. I wrap body with my blue towel then open my bathroom door to my closet.

Rummaging every part of closet from underwear T-shirt or blouse to jeans and baggy pants. Deciding not to wear a uniform today as it's wash day/no uniform day as it was our P.E half day from morning till afternoon . This was my schedule every Wednesday to train long tennis at the huge gym at school.

I wore a black ripped jeans tacked with a simple cottony white blouse that had tennis ball printed on it at the front near at my stomach. I paired it with a black boots with a black hooded jacket then I'm in! I'm ready to go.

Picking my bags and key of my room. Then I go out at my room. Then locked it. My boots make a noise in every steps as I take down to the living room but I take a glance at the kitchen to see if there was a breakfast for me and I was right! It had a food I packed it at my lunch box to eat it at the school instead in here.

Finally, I'm ready to go this time. Reaching the  place where I've parked my bike I successfully drive it at the front of house towards the gates to see my brother sitting at his wheelchair while gathering some flowers he picked this morning with Mickey at his lap sleeping. I smiled.

"Kai Kai I'm going I had a training today." I told him after I stomp a brake at my bike then drop both my foot at the grounds. "Eat your breakfast too and your medicine." I add.

He smiled at me." Okay little bee! See you after school." He told me with a little waves of the flower he already arranged. I nod at him with a smile." Good luck for your training!" He added and I ready myself to strive the pedal to move forward after I said my goodbyes and waved.

Singing at middle of the road thinking no one had been driving at this moment was fun. I keep on singing my favorite songs from different bands like One directions Little Mix and The Vamps to single singer like Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and everything but I've never played it all. I just picked one of there songs to make it more fun and inspirational. Suddenly.

"Oops my baby!" I accidentally sing aloud after I've been bump at the back with some. Oh no! I utter in shock after I turned at my back to see a black.. what is it a van? I speed up my bike a little to find a safe area at the side.

Blowing a long breath at the road while knocking my head with my fist."Gosh! I'm going to die next time!" I face palmed then continue driving but as I step the pedal another loud horn at my side exist.

"What the fuck was you all problem huh?!" I shouted to the man riding his black motor bikes pass by at my side almost hitting me."My gosh! I can't believe I'm going to pass through this before going to school! Kyahh!!!" I scream till my lungs out I didn't care. I hold my bike still while shooting dagger at the rider who almost hit me. But suddenly..

"Oh! oh!" I gulp a big gulp as he turn back at my direction then stop right in front at my bike putting his motorcycle at the front of my bike. "Ops!" This is not so good.

He remove his mask and speak. " Miss, if you are tired of riding your cheap bike." He paused while pointing my bike with a smirk on his face and added. " All you need was to asked me if you need a ride." He said while tapping the back seat still looking at me.

I snort. " You had a very thick face Mr.!" I told him while nudging his with my bike then turn left then step up my pedal to go. How stupid. Me riding his bike?! I laugh mentally without knowing that he already step out at his motorcycle.

"Hey! Stay away at my way!" Aish! "He-hey!" I scream at his face when he continue stand in front of me. Both of his legs spread wide at the both side of my wheel. "What the hell are you doing?!" This time I move out at my bike face to face with him. Putting both my hands at my hips shooting dagger at him. "Problem Mr. Arrogant?!" He give me a smirk and then remove his cap and his shade.

"Hmm! I didn't know you are an angry little mushroom when getting pissed." He said smirking at me. However I just stand here froze as I look at him.

"I know you! My gosh! " I exclaim. "What was your name again?" I asked hoping he could answer me this time.

Meanwhile he just flicked my forehead. "Still don't know my name? How sad." He said acting like he pitied me and then he put back his cap, shades and mask then leave. Leave me in the middle of the road. "I'm late bye!" He added shouting at me then waves.

On the other hand, I tap my mouth then push it to close." I hate flies." I told myself then ride my bike to school.

Running was important at tennis, maybe. I keep running after I parked my bike still at Mahogany tree I parked before then I search my p.e uniform then wear it.

I heard my coach yelling numbers from one to eight then eight to one. Tiptoeing my shoes careful not to get his attention as I insert myself at the back of the other athletes performing work outs. I successfully made at the back then I tap the guy in front of me to asked on how long they were performing.

Luckily I asked a very gentle men I met. "Nice job. He didn't notice you. Though!" He told me with a wink and showing his very wide stupid grin. I rolled my eyes as well as my shoulder rotates too.

Fast forward.

I was now sitting at the gyms chairs when I spot a very familiar things that I had been missing two day ago. I stand up and look from left to right to make sure he is not around. I sneak my hands inside his bag to grab my headphone when.

"Stealing was one of your habit then." I turn around to face to face with Mr. Bad boy who had only his p.e pants. I gulp then look away trying not to look at his six packs. " Do you need anything?" I heard him asked. Dropping my heads at the floor to avoid looking at him. I point my headphone at my back to make him understand what I'm saying.

Sadly, he just step aside and pick his bag showing me my headphone and then zipped it close. Telling me that he had no plan returning it to me. I grunt while he just laugh then leave me hanging wanting for my headphone to come back to me.

"Shit!" I utter to my self then kick the chair he previously put his bag.

Fuck you!

😳 😳 😳

Hope you like it💓

Special thanks for my followers and to whom vote this chapter.

Thank v much