Chapter 5 - Her dream

Mike POV.

Honey Nicole Black. Honey Nicole Black. I repeat that name in my head feeling so irritated of what was the universe plan for me.

Ever since I meet her. From the school bus, the street, the gym and then the forest and now her stupid headphone that I couldn't let it go. Why? That was completely crazy after I thought there was something in her headphone.

I felt the glass started to creak. I look at the glass that full of red wine. Only half of it I drink as I always remember her. She didn't leave my head. Her face her stupidity her laugh her touch her smile that showed her dimple makes me hug her tight or even kiss her and stayed like that forever.

The glass shattered into pieces after I've thrown it at the wall. This is not possible. "Impossible!" I can't help it. I pick my phone and dial the number that could answer my problem. "Larry, where are you?" I asked."okay I'll be there." I drop the phone at my bed then stride towards the bathroom.

Nicole POV

"Nicole..I'm sorry I can't protect you. Please forgive me. This time was only your fight. I'm sorry." The man cry while looking at me. His face was full of emotion sadness, pity, madness and love.

On the other side was a woman with her knees at the floor that look like she was begging to let the man go. She look at the man with a tears dripping at her eyes. "No! Please no! Let him go! Kai..." Kai? The man that hold a gun was named Kai. Was he want to killed him? Who's the man?

"Kai Kai..hmm!" I felt someone shaking my body. I try to move but I can't I felt like I've been trapped. I bite my lips to feel any hurt then I heard someone calling me.

"Nicole! Nicole! Wake up!" That Someone shake me again and I heard someone sobbing hard that could echo the room in the morning. Darkness that surrounded me was now faded and turn into sunshine. Where am I?

There was a forest who'd been occupied by two person yelling and shouting they looked like they've been arguing something. Suddenly the man abruptly knelt down then hold the lady on her two feet then put her on his shoulder while she scream and somehow he slap his back. Then I remembered I was that girl. Shit!

"Ahh!!" I screamed while I abruptly move my body and then I was half sited. My upper body was in the air and the other still at my bed then wipe my forehead. "What time is it?" I asked to...my brother Kai who obviously shocked at my outburst.

His eyes wide open then his mouth hang open then closed it again. I start to laugh till I felt my stomach hurt while he just look up me with his forehead caressed then he turn into anger.

Suddenly, I found him standing like a normal people who had a very functioning feet then he furiously stride to me. But when he felt that he must not know how to walk he suddenly stop in the middle of his wheelchair and my bed then he fall down.

"Kai!" Then I run toward him enough to not he fully touch the floor hard. Successfully, I caught him at the right time. "You okay? You shouldn't do that." I told him while I carefully put him in a comfortable position.

Meanwhile, "shit! Ow!ow! It's hurt! Let go!" I suddenly scream. "Gosh! Why you do that?" I glared at him while he just look at me furiously. Since his ears turn red and he closed his mouth tightly.

"You deserve a pinch since you do that to me." His face turn into serious. "I was worried when I heard you screaming looking for help. I thought something happened to you and you know I can't fully help you since..since I'm impotent!!" He finished then I suddenly felt guilty. Kai become impotent after that incident fourteen years ago. Since then he can't walk and he never go out for he was afraid and jealous to those who normally live there lives with there two feet standing strong.