Chapter 2 - LG buddies

"Hey guys.." I said dragging the last part as I drop my butt at my sit. I'm in the cafeteria to eat lunch with my buddies.

"Hey buds!" One of my friend greeted me with a big grin on her face. "It's seems like you've been Uhm how do I describe it? You've been kissing a big dick." I accidentally spit the coke I sip at Mathilda's face.

"Oh men...I've been repeating my make up since forever Gosh!" He said. He. Yeah...since he's a gay or guy. His real name was Matt but transform into Mathilda. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm sorry Matty...It was an accident. Jessica started it she made a stupid joke duh!" I said and take a big bite of my Apple.

"Hey! I was just trying to enlighten you!" Jessica said. She was eating her cakes in a big bite. I shrugged.

"Oh I'm so enlightened thank you! Kissing a big dick huh?! Nice joke thank you!" I told her while slapping her back a little hard and she cough and hold my hands to stop it. She add a glared and take a sip of water.

"Babes...stop it! Look! I guess Lukas trying to take me out." Matty inserted us as he keep starring at our back and put some imaginary hair behind her back. I snickered.

"For what? For making you as his slaved?" I told him which he just put his big hands to his big mouth acting like he was shock. I nudge Jessica to see that she already looking at the girls In front of us.

"Jeez! Nicole, being a slave of a famous bad boy was so cool!" Matty said and suppressed himself as he giggled then swing his body.

"Cool your face!" I shoo in his face then continue sipping my coke.

"Ouch! It's hurt you've been ruining my snow white face!" This time I laugh. Laugh that only our table and the other side could heard it. I stop when Jessica shush me while covering my mouth in her hands.

"By the way, what's it with you?"Matty finally asked while I've been clearing my throat and tap my name awkwardly. How should I say this? No! How should I tell them?

"Aish! You've been stupid if you still asking it." Jessica just rolled her eyes

"Yeah? What is it?" Matty asked while raising her brows and folding his arms. I rolled my at him which he responded with a wink.

"Of course! She cannot live without it." Jessica exclaim then moving her head from left to right then tap her nails at the table.

"Ahh yeah! I knew it!" Suddenly Matt exclaim almost yelling. I shush him in putting my middle finger at my lips. I quiver a mouth then tsk!

"You knew it! Then why asked?" Jessica said and then tap his head. I just watch them like a kids playing toys then turn into a fight. They are always been like this a gay and a tomboy. Yeah tomboy. Suddenly I heard Matty shout.

"Don't know!" Then he covered his mouth and then put a peace sign in the air. "But seriously. Is that your problem Honey bee?!" He asked again. I pouted.

"Ahh yeah! But the problem is-" I didn't finish my words as Jessica interrupted me always love to guess.

"It's been snatched?! No! Someone stole it. Is it where who and how? You can tell us so we can help you. Oh! Wait did you sell it? " I just put my two hands at my face then slide down like I wash my face with a very sticky liquid.

"Stop it Marty! Jessica! It never snatched or stole from me or even sold it.
Someone borrowed it." I shouted the both of them while pinching both their ears so I can shout directly to their eardrums. I laugh at myself. "Or..how should I say it with you two. He grabbed it you know while I'm taking a nap at the school bus." I blow a breath while saying this and finally letting go their now red ears.

"Borrow?! Who?!" This time they whisper in shout at my ears and I just run it as it ting inside. I glared the both of them.

"Actually I only know his face but his name nope!" I finally said while pushing their faces back to their own bloody body. Aish! "He had a flying paper and a heart in it at his hand. That was his tattoo and I guess he had little silver ear ring at his left ear." I explain thinking all the details I've remember about him while I try to fix my uniform.

They both nod. "Well we gonna help you for that. But as of now we need to have some fresh air. It was so hot in here." Matty said while using his hand as a fan.

"Yeah..let's go before the lady at the counter will gonna come here and asked us.. for you know." Jessica shrugging. "So let's go!" He exclaimed then stand up to fix herself and then pick her. I watch her for awhile then I do the same as well as Matt.

We got out at the cafeteria to our lockers to find books for home study and return the unwanted.

I shut my locker door shut then look at the two who did the same at me then we're ready to go.

"By the way..Matt I'm going to bring my bike with me since I hate riding the bus. Their getting chaos and more chaos everyday." Well actually I had a bike. That bike was mine since I've earned during summer and I hot some small job that make me armed enough to buy my things since my family provided all I want especially my brother. I paint it colored green like a forest hits by the sun rays in the morning.

"Oh yeah sure.." Matty said at me while twist and turn his body." Uhm yeah..there it is!" He said while pointing the only bike that parked near at the Mahogany tree near at the bench. I gasp in shock.

"What did you do to my bike?!" I glared at him then point my hands at my back." You must take good care at my baby." I said while pouting then slap him a little.

He shrugged then rubbed his shoulder." Ops! Sorry I was thinking that it might be the right place to park since nobody was been here to sit or you know. Study rest or whatever." I rolled my at him then walk a little run at my bike then examining it if there was a little mess up with the wheels brakes sits and everything. After I satisfied I look at them who has been looking at me in a blank expression.

"What?!" I said while spreading my hands in the air then put it at my hips.

They both look at each other then laugh. "Really?! Checking up your bikes as if anyone would cares to ruin or even noticed it." Matty's said.

"Oh shut up! Don't you dare discriminate my baby or you will going to your mother with out a head attached at your neck. "I told him then find the little key at my pocket to unlock my bike at the tree to test it run.

"I dare you to do that." I heard him but he just keep looking around acting like nothing happened.

"Oh really?" I asked while raising my brows then grin. I heard him yelled while running like mad woman around the tree as I followed him with my bike." Oh! Don't run stupid I just do what you say!" I shouted at him while he keeps on screaming and I heard Jessica also cheered at me while standing at the bench then clap her hands everytime I had only one meter away from him.

Just like that our afternoon was a bliss. Me my two best friends and my bike was nothing could ever compared.

I got home with a big happy smile at my face. The rest was another story to tell.

😁 😁 😁

Hello guys I'm so happy I had some loyal reader though she just only one reading it but hope some would read it, anyway.

Please hear me out your ideas through comment and if you want to vote it you can!!

One thing, I want to have some friends here That is why you are so welcome to follow me.

Thanks for the read!