Chapter 9 - Bitch!

"hey! Hey! I was just kidding!" He said while pleading me. Using his cutest face he know. I rolled my eyes at this then continue what I'm doing then turn around again to face him.

"Your not funny, so stop it!" I said then back again at the deck. With some foods at my hands.

"Okay fine, but!" I stop slicing then I twist my body to look at him again.

"But? What?!" In an irritated voice.

"We're going to have a game." He suggested while twisting the wheelchair one round before folding his hand when he already faced my direction.

"Game? Haha what game exactly is that?"  I just give him my devilish laugh, I think! Then give him a challenging smirk.

"Actually it was an easy game." He added with a strong flex of his muscle challenging me also. My grin grows wide.

"Really?"

"Really!" He said. Before I could ask what game was that. Someone joined the conversation.

"Guess that was fun! Can I join little bee?" I stop and look up at the owner of the voice then back to Kai. I sighed while he just gave me an apologetic smile added by his peace sign.

"Fine!" I sigh defeatedly. What can I do I cannot just throw him away when I know for sure he wont back out his wedding plan because of me.

"Yes!" Kai said happily and Erin just laugh at us while walking toward us.

"Let me help you with this and let's go. Outside!" He suggested while carrying the popcorn and creamy pasta on his two hands. Though I wasn't telling him. So it's fine!

I just look at him confused but let him actually. After all, he still my brother. "Oh Kai you will bring this! And no buts!" I told him while putting the beer case on his lap and he happily accept it. I give him a peck on his forehead before he go.

"Okay!" He said while saluting at me before he turn around and run his wheelchair. "See you there and bring bucks of ice!" He added then disappear at the kitchen. I just laugh at him then start preparing a container for the ice bucks.

I was ready to go to my brothers when someone entered the kitchen. I look at her from head to toe then just wanted to ignored her but!

"Hey.. Uhm." She started while my feet was at the door ready to go. "I was just wondering if you need some help and if you just needed me?" She said awkwardly more like a question and I felt like I become older than her when he already had a fiance.

Right now! I really really wanted to laugh at her shy type approach on me but. I'm afraid if she think that I become rude and disrespected her. After all she would become my new sister. Someday!

I blow a long breath before I spoke to her kindly. Note! I'm kind huh?! "Hmm...it's okay I can handle it. You can follow me if you want and have some fun a little with us." Finally. I said it. Oops I forgot something. "I'm Honey Nicole Black. You can call me Nicole not Honey since you know." I told her then shrugged my shoulder before I walk out.

I heard her footstep following behind me then in a second she was in front of me.

"No! I insist I will help you carry this, Nicole." She said while removing the bucks of ice in my hand and let her carry it fit her self. "I'm Sharma Madrigal by the way. I'm Erin fiance and soon to be his wife!" She said proudly or arrogantly? I don't know.

One minute I was just left her at the kitchen offering her to come with us and enjoy while I'll carry those bucks and now. I'm walking alone following behind her to the pool where my two brothers exchanging jokes.

Then suddenly I had the urge to grab it again while moving down at the stairs. "Hey! Uhm Sharm it was fine I'm the one bringing it not you. Since, you are our guest here so..' I told here dragging some word a little.

"No! It was fine like you said I'm just a guest and it was really good that I could help a little." She defend then twist her body before continuing downstairs carried the ice box, alone. I sighed while following her again.

We were just in the middle of approaching our brother, when.

"Ouch!" I heard her scream in agony. Shit!

"Are you okay?" I asked her while trying to help her stand but!

"No! It was your fault. I told you I can't carry it because in weigh so much but you push it!" What? I asked myself not knowing where did she get those words. Me? Pushing her to carry it? That's a lie. Before I could speak.

"What's happening in here?" I look up to see my mom towering at us with a furious look at me.

Bitch!

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

That's it for now, more more chapters to go!

And yeah..I've been thinking how to gain popularity with my books. Like, you know. I was trying to make it better in publishing it. But! Til now I'm still at the edge waiting at your comment and votes!

Then more followers, maybe.