Chapter 8 - Bonding

'Night Changes played by One Direction'

"Arg! Oops!" I never thought I would woke up like this after I got home and..

Flashback

"Hi Mrs. Molly can I still buy some stuff at your store?" When I got home I came face to face with my brother and his fiance. Frankly speaking I'm so hurt, proud, sad and I don't know when I heard him that he will be marrying soon. Last time he can't go home because his busy but now his planning for a wedding.

In addition to that, was my mom being at home and let me back at store to buy some foods, beers, and whatsoever that make them happy. So here I am buying and picking some stuff at Mrs. Molly store in almost eleven thirty in the evening and they didn't care that I just learn how to drive when I got home without my best friend because of that incident. So, I need to drive alone slowly and carefully to avoid being bump or hit by a very addict driver and go home safe.Aish!

So, when I arrive at our house it was already eight thirty and I consume almost four hours driving since I didn't know how and it was tiring, boring or whatever you called it.

"Why you decide to buy stuff in middle of the night, dear?" Mrs Molly bring me out of my thought. I gave her my smile while I pay my items then hand her my credit card.

"Yeah, been told by my mother." That's all I say then pick all my things with my two hands. "I get going Mrs. Molly and my mom would be waiting for me. Good night!" I told her one last time before I push the door to open.

"Okay! Good night take care!" Mrs. Molly responded. I wave at her.

I put all the bags and some cases to the back then hopped in.

"I can't believe I'm driving now." I said while putting my seatbelt on then turn the key on before I put my hands at the wheel. I form a big gulp before driving slowly to death, my hands hold the wheel firmly afraid I would lost it.

After an hour of driving I successfully drove at home safely and with a successful smile. " Oh yeah!" I exclaimed then unloads all the stuff I brought at the grocery.

I knocked the door then gladly someone open it. "Hey little sis! Let me help you with that." My brother Erin offered an try to help but I refuse. I shake my head then hold it firmly.

"It's okay I can carry it." I answer him without looking at him. I just walk directly to the kitchen without looking back at him or needing some other hands to help me. After I got up inside the kitchen I unloads the bags that full of foods, beers, milk, cheese and chocolate powder, popcorn and everything. I loads all the vacant space inside the fridge then all the open glass closet.

"Nicole?" I look up to see my brother Kai entering the kitchen with Mickey on his arms with toungue out. She bark at me and I touch her head.

"Yup!" I response then continue preparing popcorn and foods and drinks. I know my mom didn't tell me what to do but I just want to make sure that it was already ready and there was nothing problems. "Do you want anything?" I asked him as he was still silent. I looked at him with unreadable expression on his face. "Are you okay?" I asked again with my brows raise.

"Oh come on Nicole, you know why I'm here." He told me with an irritate voice and disappointed face.

I shrugged my shoulders. "What?" I asked. He just rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on, don't be so stupid and tell me why are you upset?"

"I'm not upset, ya know?" I told him while I put all the popcorn in the glass bowl then mixed it with cheese powder. I heard him grunt.

"Tell me why you go home alone without your besties." I stop in shocked. I thought he was going to ask me about Erin.

I look at him. "Oh.." that's all I say. I scratched my nape awkwardly then sit in front of him. "That. Is. Uhm, I'm upset and angry with them. I mean they wanted to hang out with another people and I become an outcast?" A part of it was true. A part of it is I don't know. Instead of comforting him I found him laughing.

"What? The hell?!" He still keep laughing at me. "Oh gosh! Kai! Stop it you look so awful laughing to me like that." I told him then rolled my eyes. "You what?! I'm going to leave you in here until you stop laughing." I stand up then continue preparing the popcorn.

✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉ ✉

This is a short chapter for this time guys!
But it continue to the next chapter. Promise!
Another chapter is the continuation of this chapter and hope you like it.

Sorry if it is a mess right now. I had a little fight with my older sister. Yeah know, just a little.

But! Never mind with that.

Please. Please read all my story and vote for it. I really need a money right now for planning to move out at my home right, now.

You know just to avoid my sister. Since, she think I'm the one started it. But anyways, I hope I can make it.

Writing story is my cure for this and forget what she says to me. That SHE HATES ME!

I hope you don't. GUYS LOVE YOU❤❤❤❤