Chapter 1 - School bus

I suddenly woke up when I felt something no someone licking my ear lobes. I let out a giggle then turn into a laugh as I felt her tongue licking my ears then my face I felt tickled. It continue when I still didn't open my eyes until I heard Mickey let out a low growl then bark.

I abruptly stand up as I felt her licking my neck. Neck was the most tickling part of my body so I suppressed another giggle then twist and turn my body as I stand up but failed to stand up fully as my body continue to slide down to the floor. " Ops!" I scream as I felt my body slump at the floor hard then I hold my butt and massage it a little.

Mickey just bark at me as she lie her stomach flat at the edge of my bed while her head looking at my direction. I glared at her. If Mickey can laugh I'm sure she's laughing like hell at me.

Suddenly, my door slump open. I look at the man sitting on his wheelchair with a big grin on his face. Just a second I heard him laugh so hard and he hold his wheelchair to keep him from falling. I look back to Mickey who just wiggle his tail at me then blink her one blue eyes saying she's innocent.

I remove the blanket over my head as I stand up to fix myself. "Will  you stop laughing now, Kai Kai" I told my brother shooting dagger to him and turn back to look at my grey puppy his
Christmas present to me when I turned eighteen yesterday. "And you? Thank you for waking me up I guess you are my best alarm clock." I move closer to my pet and lift her for awhile to kiss her head then I drop her back to my bed.

"Hey! What was that?" I heard my brother complained at me then I turn to his direction with my brow raise. " What about me? I'm the one waking you up everyday." He pout I just rolled my eyes at him. It's true before I receive a pet as a gift at my birthday he was my alarm clock but since he always wake me at the wrong time  which sometimes I am late or too early. "Kai...did you forget? There's this time you wake me up very early and sometimes too late. So, definitely you need to resign and let Mickey do her job." I completed with a bow in the last then run to the bathroom door to do my routine.

"Okay! Little bee! Let Mickey wake you up but I'm still your favorite cook." He said in a sing song tone while I just laugh at him and replied back.

"Okay! Mr. Chef!" I replied jokily in a little shout enough for him to heard me.

"We will wait you in the kitchen! Hurry up!" He shouted then I heard him close the door. I continue doing my job then move out the bathroom to my closet to find my uniform.

My uniform was a white long sleeve with a white and blue stripe at the edge of my polo then a ribbon neck tie between my breast that colored a dark blue. Then my skirt that reach between my knees and my thigh the color was also a dark blue. I paired it with a black boots that has black little ribbon at the right side and a silver zipper at the left side of it. I managed to complete wearing it in a minute then do my hair and apply pink lip gloss at my lips. I bring my bag downstairs then I put my lovey dovey headphone around my neck. That's it I'm ready to go but of course breakfast is a must!

"Wow! Its smell nice." I exclaim then clap my hand as I look at the breakfast served for me. Yay!

"Well thank you little bee! Enjoy your breakfast!" Kai then said to me after I drink my milk then had a big bite of my pancakes. I gave him a warm smile and he just wink at me. " Hey! Your up?"

"Yeah thank you for the Meal. See you after school." Faster as I said when I heard the school bus beeping so loud. I kiss him at the cheek then grab my things. " Bye Mickey. Muahh!" I said fastly  to my puppy then go out.

"Bye! Little bee!" I heard Kai saying goodbye then I wave back as I grab the handle of our school bus. I walk fast to avoid the school driver become violent. Well, he is not the violent but the student that ride this school bus.

I rolled my eyes as I found my original spot whom in the middle of party student you know. One sucking their faces, other girl sitting at their boyfriend's lap and of course the sexual intense between the slut and the bad boy of our school. Bleh!

I automatically put my headphones on and put it at my head that reach up at my ears. I played my favorite song of Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber song "Stuck with You". I was in the middle of the song when the bus suddenly stops. I look outside the window to check if we already at school but we are still in the highway. I sighed then closed my eyes again.

My beautiful moment stops when the music I played stops. I start searching my phone one of my bag pocket as I felt another hands. I abruptly open my eyes to look who's hand was that.

My eyes wide open at the same time  my bag fall at the floor. I look up at the owner of the hand. To see a very holy mother of cow! Is he a man or an angel from heaven.

"Close your mouth if you don't want to get some dirt enter your mouth or if you don't want a fly live in your teeth." He simply said not even bother to look at me. How he'd know I'm staring at him? Wait! Me staring? Woah! " Woah and woah your staring at me. Oh! Don't talk back you had a bad smell. By the way buy a hundred of combs to make your hair a little ..little nest of birds!" He said mocking me.

"Whatever. Give my headphone back." That was only I response.

"Nope! I'm going to have it for awhile. I'll return it if I want." He said and then he stand up to move out the school bus. I didn't know we are already here. I sighed then grab my things making sure that only my headphone are not with me.

"Hey! Wait! Can I have your name!?" I tried to call him but he disappeared in a crowded school grounds. I let out a long breath then I sadly slump my bag at my back then stride to the school. Gosh! How do I find him? I sniff while walking to my locker while murmuring a "I won't cry" in every steps I take until I reach my locker. "Ops! Sorry.."

I stop when I bump into something familiar." Thanks God! I've been calling for you in the school ground but you didn't turn back. So.. I was hoping if you can give back my headphone or if you want to borrow it you can. But can you at least give me your name?"

He only smirk at me then remove his sunglasses." That's for you to find out!" Ahhhhh?? My jaw drop at his response. For all the long explanation I said to him, that's all he said? I wanted to add something but he already gone at the crowded place, again! Fine! Arg!! My headphone...I sadly said to myself as I walk into my class.

Who are you? A bad boy? Then your a bad boy. You won't give me your name? Then your a bad boy and you had my headphone. Geez!

😛 😛 😛

Never met a bad boy in your life? Met Mike your worst nightmare.

Read, vote, comment, add it on your reading list (if you want) and give me a follow.