« pink pills »

But I can easily forget this all, all I've got to do is to..... Drink these pink pills.

----

Hey, before any of you reads this, I want to warn you, this book is a short story and dedicated to all the people who had been strong for too long and decided it was best to let go.
This story can cause trigger, but please whatever is on this book, never do it, and also the chapters in this story can be really short like one page or so.
So if you're not to fond of short paged story, than this story is not for you, but do give it a chance.
And lastly, this story is dedicated to all the people who's hurting out there, who wants to leave forever, I want you all to realize that you're important, and never let anything ruin your method of thinking, this story here is about a girl who has a messed up life and how she got through it, this is also somewhat based on a true story- but not entirely, okay? Some of it, now to all people out there who's just like Lae, I want you to keep living that life, I want you to start having hope, because you know what they say, after every storm there is a rainbow, somewhere down the foggy place you're in, is a beautiful place filled with light and compassion.

Now make the best of your life and do your mission, to give life a meaning.

You guys are the greatest and I love you all.

[I ALSO MADE THIS AS A SERIES!!!!!]

-desx