1| Hawaii

Chastity's POV

"Scanning for cuties." Candace mumbled as she looked around the beach. I laughed as I buried my feet in the sand. "Can't you just relax." I mumble as I stare at the sunset.

I loved watching the sunset. It was so peaceful and calm. We had arrived in Hawaii a couple hours ago. After we got settled into our very nice hotel me and Candace immediately got dressed into our swimsuits and went down to the beach.

"Staring at hot guys is relaxing." Candace mumbled as she laid back on her towel. I watched the sun slowly go down. I was fascinated by the many colors in the sky. I then averted my attention to the ocean. The waves were pretty aggressive. It was a windy night so it made sense why they were so big.

"What are you going to do about your issues back home?" Candace asked me softly. I turned my attention over to her. "I'm on vacation mode. Just let me take this week as a break from reality." I reply as I take a deep breath.

I close my eyes and take a moment to feel the breeze against my skin. I was interrupted by a couple voices yelling at me. "Watch out!" I heard a guy scream causing my eyes to jolt open. I didn't open them in time when I felt another body falling on top of mine.

"Nice job Daniel!" I heard a boy yell as I heard laughter. I turned my attention to the person on top of me. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. His body was directly on top of mine, his bare chest pressed against mine. "Sorry." He mumbled as he quickly got off of me.

"It's okay." I mumbled as I let a small laugh leave my mouth. He picked up the volleyball he was playing with. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm good." I say as I look up at him. I didn't notice before but he had a very nice body and he was very attractive. He walked back over to his friends who were all laughing at him. His friends were all fairly attractive too.

"Oh my gosh! He was so fricking hot!" Candace squealed as she grabbed onto my arm. "I know! Now be quiet." I whisper as we both stare at them.

The one that fell on me was looking directly at us and once he saw us looking at him he smiled at me. "We should go talk to them!" Candace said in an excited tone.

"No way! There are too many of them and I'm too scared." I say sharply causing Candace to pout. "Did he smell good?" She asked me as she got close to my face.

I pushed her away from me as I sighed. "I didn't have time to smell him okay." I mumble as I laugh at her. I sighed as I brushed sand off of my chest. When he fell on me his body was covered in sand.

I turned my attention back over to the boys. I watched as they played volleyball. My eyes fell on the guy who fell on me. He was so attractive but I would never have the guts to talk to him. They were all pretty athletic. I watched as brown haired curly boy dived for the ball causing the rest of them to laugh. I glanced over at the water and than over at Candace.

"Let's get in the water." I say as I stand up. "I don't want to get in the water." She complained. "Then why are you wearing a swimsuit?" I asked her in disbelief.

"To get cute insta pics." She said as she raised her eyebrows at me like I was crazy. I rolled my eyes as I dipped my feet in the water. I walked a little deeper into the water and then dove under the water. The water was kinda cold and it was very refreshing.

I waved at Candace as she waved back at me. I walked deeper into the water. I scanned the beach for the boys. They were still playing volleyball. I noticed the guy who fell on me looking at Candace. He then looked into the water and locked eyes with me. I quickly looked away from him as I felt my face get hot. The waves started picking up and so I tried to ride them. It was pretty fun but some waves completely destroyed me. I would then quickly pop out of the water and catch my breath. My stupid mind thought it would be fun to go even deeper so I could ride the waves even farther.

~

________________________________

Heyyoooo hope you enjoyed the first chapter 💞- I'll try and update this as soon as possible ~ check out my profile for any other stories I have written 🥰