6| Friends

Chastity's POV

"I see you flirting it up with Mr. Hottie." Candace says playfully as she nudges me. I splash her causing her to scoff at me. "I'm not flirting." I mumble as I look over at Daniel.

He was arguing with Jack over something stupid. Jack jumped on Daniels back and dunked him under water causing me to laugh. "What are the odds we are at the pool at the same time? I'm telling you C it's fate. You two are meant to be together." Candace whispers.

I roll my eyes as I look over at her. "Its just a coincidence. Plus we just met... slow your roll." I whisper back causing her to groan. "Chastity! Candace! Come over here!" Daniel yelled from across the pool.

We walked towards him in the water. "You called for us?" Candace says playfully. "We wanted to play a game of chicken." Daniel says as he grins down at us.

I glance down at his abs and take a deep breath. He's so hot. "Okay what are the teams?" Candace asks him. "Me and Chastity against you and Jonah." Daniel says as he points to me.

I smile at him as I feel my cheeks get hot. "You guys are going down." Jonah says playfully. "You wish." Daniel replies sharply.

"I'm going to go under. Hop on my neck when you are ready." Daniel says softly and I nod in response. Daniel goes underwater and I wrap my legs around his neck. He quickly stands up causing me to squeal as I almost fall off. He grabs my legs and keeps a tight grip on them. Candace gets on Jonah's neck and stands directly across from me and Daniel. Jonah starts walking towards us and Candace stretches her arms out towards me. "This game is going to ruin our friendship." I say jokingly as I grab her arms.

She try's to shove me backwards but Daniel stands his ground. I push harder against her arms causing her to almost fall backwards but she quickly sits back up straight. She then grabs my arms and pushes against me using her full force. I try and stay on Daniels shoulders but she kept pushing me causing me to fall backwards along with Daniel. I quickly come up from under water. "Dang it." I yell as Candace laughs. Candace and Jonah hugged as they celebrated their victory. I sighed as I turned to face Daniel.

"We will get them next time." Daniel says as he smiles down at me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug. He was really good at hugging and he smelled nice. "I'm going to tan." Candace announced as she walked out of the pool.

Daniel still hadn't let go of me as he continued to hug me. "Are you guys done yet?" Corbyn yelled as he laughed. Daniel immediately let go of me as his face got red. He stared down at me as he towered over me. His eyes glanced down at my lips causing me to clear my throat. "I'm going to go sit by Candace." I say awkwardly as I walk away from him.

"I saw that hug C. Friends my ass." Candace says playfully as she lays on her back on her chair. "Shut up." I mumble as I lay in the chair next to her.

"We could actually get boyfriends C." Candace whispers as she squeals. "Don't get your hopes up. We don't even know where they live." I reply softly.

"Hey Jonah!" Candace yells across the pool. "What's up?" Jonah asked her. "Where do you guys live?" She asked him.

"La." He responds causing Candaces jaw to drop. "We live in La to." Candace replies. I see smiles form on all the guys faces as soon as Candace says that.

Daniel quickly gets out of the water and comes and sits on the ground next to me. He was still dripping wet from being in the pool. "How old are you guys?" He asks me. "Twenty one." I say praying he's not fifteen years old.

"Wow we are the same age." He says as he smiles at me. "I'm getting back into the water." Candace says as she winks at me.

Daniel sits in Candace's chair as he still looks over at me. "Maybe you guys can get drinks with us sometime this week. How long are you guys here for?" Daniel asks me softly. "We are here till Friday. We just got here yesterday." I say as he nods.

"We got her two days ago. We are here till Thursday." He replies. I look over at Candace. She was splashing Jonah as they both laughed. "Candace sure knows how to go after what she wants." I mumble causing Daniel to look at her.

"She seems really cool." Daniel replies causing me to nod. "That's why she's my best friend." I say as I laugh.

"You guys got boyfriends?" Daniel asks me as he gets nervous. "Nope single Pringle's. What about you?" I ask him.

He smiles as soon as he hears my response. "I'm single too. So are the rest of the guys." He says softly.

"Do you have Instagram?" Daniel asked me softly. "Yeah." I mumble as I get out my phone. I give him my Instagram and he gives me his. I search his name up and a Daniel Seavey with a blue check mark pops up. I click on it and the pictures are all of Daniel. "Is this you?" I ask him as I show him my phone.

"Yeah." He replies shyly. "You some kind of celebrity?" I ask him as I look up at him.

"Me and my friends are in a band." He says as I see his eyes light up. "You guys are pretty big." I mumble as i look at all his followers.

"Our fans are the best." He says softly. "Are you guys on tour?" I ask him as I look through his posts.

"Yeah that's why we are in Hawaii. We are performing tomorow night." He says softly. "That's so cool. Do you play an instruments or do you all just sing?" I ask him.

"We all just sing but I can play instruments." He says softly. "Can you sing for me?" I ask him as I get excited.

"Uh right now?" He asks me nervously. "Yeah! Hey guys come sing!" I yell at the rest of the guys.

They get out of the water and come sit around me. "Candace they are in a famous band!" I yell causing Candace's face to drop. "No wonder you guys are so hot!" She yells causing me to smack her arm.

"Sing something for us." I say as I look around at all of them. They all look nervously at each other. "Okay." Daniel whispers.

I turn to face him as I wait for him to sing. What are the odds the people we meet on vacation are secretly celebrities.

_____________________________
She figured out who they are 🥰