11|Drinks

Daniels POV

"Calm down. It hasn't even been five minutes." Corbyn whispers softly. We were waiting at the bar for the girls to arrive. I always got anxious when I waited for anyone to arrive especially since it was her. I pulled out my phone and checked to see if my hair still looked good. "You look fine. Now drink." Jack says sharply as he hands me a beer.

I shake my head as I smile at him. "I'm waiting for her to get here." I say as I push the beer aside. I was wearing a nice short sleeve Hawaiian shirt with only two buttons actually buttoned. My chest was visibly showing and I had on black pants. My blonde hair was perfectly styled and I had on white vans. The bar was pretty empty due to most people being at the beach to watch the sunrise.

"Do you think you are still gonna stay in touch with her after we leave Hawaii?" Jonah asks me softly. "I hope so. After the tour I can hopefully see her in LA." I say as I shrug my shoulders.

Jonah was about to say something but was interrupted by the door opening. We all turned our attention to Candace walking in. My eyes scanned behind her and immediately fell on Chasity. I felt my breath get caught in my throat as I stared at her. Her brown hair was down and rested on her shoulders. She had light pink lipstick on her lips and was wearing a huge smile. My eyes then scanned her body. She was wearing a pink dress that hugged her body perfectly. It was the dress I told her she would look good in at the store.

~

~

"Hey guys." I say as I try and sound calm. "Hey strangers." Chasity says playfully.

They both walk over to us. Candace pulls Jonah into a hug and Chasity pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around her and take in her scent. She smelled so nice, like strawberries. I let go of her and gestured to the seat next to me.

"Thank you." She said playfully as she sat down next to me. Candace winked at Chasity as she sat on the other side of the bar next to Zach. "Can I buy you a drink?" I ask her as I keep my eyes on her.

"That's sweet of you but I can buy my own." She says softly. "But I want to buy you a drink." I whine as I run a hand through my hair.

She rolls her eyes as she stares into my eyes. "I guess you can." She mumbles in defeat. "Yay." I say as I gesture the bar tender over to us.

I watch her bite her lip as she try's to decide what drink she wants. She orders her drink and then turns to look at me again. "I told you that dress would look amazing on you." I say softly.

Her cheeks flush a light shade of pink of she nods her head. "Thanks." She replies softly. "You look stunning." I say softly.

Her cheeks get even more red. "Thanks you look hot... I mean nice.."  She blurts out nervously causing me to laugh. "Thank you." I say as I smile at her.

"Tell me about your family." I say as I start the conversation.

"Well... I don't live with my parents anymore but my parents live in Oregon. I have..." she started to say but I interrupt her. "No way. I'm from Oregon!" I say as I get excited.

A big smile forms on her face. "Thats crazy." She mumbles. "Yes I was eaves dropping but you guys are literally soulmates!" Candace yelled from across the table.

Chasity flicks her off as we both laugh. "Sorry I interrupted you. Go on about your family." I say softly. "I have one younger sister her name is Talia. She's 15 and lives with my parents. My dad is a lawyer and my mom... well she Uh... she use to uh... design houses." Chasity says as her voice gets quiet. I notice that her facial expressions got sad when she talked about her mom. I didn't want to push her to tell me more about her.

"I have three siblings. My parents also live in Oregon. My brothers live in LA. My two older brothers are Christian and Tyler. My younger sister is Anna." I say as she nods her head. We talked more about our siblings and I just loved getting to know her. I loved the way she explained things and told stories. We kept drinking and I could tell we were both a little drunk.

Her phone vibrated and she apologized as she pulled out her phone. Her smile fell as she read a text from someone. "Who texted you?" I ask her softly. "Just my dad. He scheduled for me and Candace to do something again tomorrow. He paid for this whole trip cause he feels guilty." She mumbles as she shoves her phone in her pocket.

"Guilty about what?" I ask her softly. I can tell she is uncomfortable as she stares down at her legs. "You don't have to tell me." I say softly.

Shut and dance with me by walk the moon starts playing in the bar. Chasity quickly gets up and grabs my arm. "Come on Dani. Dance with me." She says as she makes me stand up. "Okay fine." I say softly.

Normally I would be more hesitant but I was feeling the effects of the alcohol. We held hands as we start dancing. She was very drunk as she start swaying her hips. I spun her around as she laughed. I placed my hands on her waist as we moved to the music. I watched her as she moved her body. She looked so stunning. I can't help but fall for her even more as I watch her scream the lyrics to the song. I scream the lyrics with her as I spin her around again. The song ends and I dip her body downwards. I hover over her body as I stare into her eyes.

"Nice dancing!" Candace yells causing me to quickly place Chasity back on her feet and stand up straight.

___________________________

Ooooo they got drunk 😂👏