24|Waterfall

Chastity's POV

My leg burned due to the nasty fall I had taken but I focused my attention on the boy carrying me. I had never met someone so kind and compassionate. "That's beautiful." Daniel mumbles as he takes in a deep breath. My eyes land on where he is standing and I see that we are next to the water fall.

"Corbyn! Jonah!" Daniel yelled at the two boys who were behind us. Corbyn quickly took off his shirt and shoes and dove into the water without hesitation. "Oh my gosh." I say as a laugh leaves my mouth. Daniel shakes his head as he looks around. "You can set me down." I tell him softly.

He gently sets me down on a rock. I take off my shoes and dip them in the icy cold water. "It's freezing!" Corbyn yells as he swims around in the water. I notice Daniel standing on the edge as he smirked at me. He took off his shoes as he looked at the water with anxious eyes. His shirt was already off due to it being tied around my leg and I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful body. "Are you really about to dive in there?" I ask him in disbelief.

"You only live once!" He yells as he does a front flip into the water. The water splashes me causing me to squeal. Daniel emerges from the water and swims over towards me. "Yep... it's freezing." He shivers as he gently places his hand on my thigh.

"Corbyn literally told you it was cold and you still got in." I say as I laugh at him. "I would pull you into the water but you got a little boo boo." Daniel says playfully as he places a kiss on the part of my leg that was tied up with his shirt.

I shake my head as I stare at the waterfall. Daniel and Corbyn both try and dunk each other under the water as I laugh at them. Jonah takes off his shirt and dives in with them. I feel a smile stay on my face as I take in the three amazing guys and the beautiful scenery around me. Daniel swam over to the edge and pulled himself out of the water. I laughed as he took a deep breath and ran his hands through his hair.

"It's so cold." He shivered as he wrapped his arms around himself. He smirked at me as I could tell he was up to something. "Whatever you are about to do..." I start to tell him but am interrupted by his wet body hugging me.

"Daniel!" I scream as I feel the water radiating off of his body onto mine. It was like hugging a pile of ice. "You are so warm." He says softly as he holds me tighter.

I try and push him off of me but he's to strong. I finally give up and sigh as I ruffle his wet hair. Daniel let's go of me and stands up and extends his hand down to me. "What are you doing?" I ask him softly as I stare at his hand. "Come on... I wanna show you something." He says as he waves his hand in front of me.

"Not to be a party pooper but I can't walk." I say as a laugh leaves my mouth. Realization hits Daniels face as he laughs with me. "I'm so dumb. Here....I'll carry you." Daniel mumbles as he bends down.

My body felt damp due to Daniel getting me wet with his body. He picked me up bridal style and carried me towards the water fall. The rocks were more slippery the closer we got to the water fall. "This is very dangerous." I mumble as I watch Daniels feet hoping he doesn't slip. "I'll make sure you don't get hurt." He says softly.

"Are you gonna throw me into the waterfall?" I ask him playfully as we get closer to it. "No." He says as he shakes his head.

We arrive directly in front of the water fall and Daniel sets me down. "What are we doing?" I ask him as I keep my one foot above the ground. "I don't know." He replies sarcastically.

Before I have time to react he jumps straight into the water fall causing me to gasp. "Where did you go?" I yell in concern. I heard his laugh over the loud sound of the water. "Just jump and you will see!" Daniel yells.

"I can't jump! My leg!" I yell. "It's not that far and I'll catch you!" He yells back.

I sigh as I play with my fingers nervously. My leg wasn't broken it was just badly scraped up. I hobbled on it as I got a running start and screamed as I closed my eyes and jumped through the water fall. I felt my feet hit the ground and a familiar pair of hands grab my waist. I open my eyes and immediately meet Daniels ocean eyes. Our faces were inches apart as he held my body in his arms. His eyes glanced down at my lips as time seemed to freeze. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of him but something inside me warned me to look away. I quickly broke eye contact with him as I looked at the surroundings around me. It looked like a cave.

"Wow. So this is what is behind water falls." I mumble as I look around. "Yep... pretty cool." Daniel mumbles as he runs his hands across the wall.

"Awww look somebody carved their initials." I say softly as I stare at the initials R and T engraved in the wall. I felt Daniels presence behind me as he stared at the initials. He bent over and grabbed a rock from the ground. I watched him as I wondered what he was doing. I noticed he was writing the letter D in the wall. He then wrote a plus sign and the letter C next to it and drew a heart around it. I felt my heart quicken as I watched him.

"Now everyone can know we were here." Daniel says proudly as he looks at our initials in the wall. "Perfect." I mumble as I stare at him.

____________________________
They engraved their initials in the wall - my heart 🥺