4|Aftermath

Chastity's POV

"I feel so dumb." I mumbled as I flopped on my bed. I had literally drowned yesterday and had to be saved by a random guy. "Don't feel dumb. It happens to a lot of people." Candace said softly trying to make me feel better.

"I know. It was just embarrassing." I mumble as I look up at her. "The only thing you should be upset about is not getting that hotties number!" Candace squealed causing me to roll my eyes.

"Do you ever not think about boys?" I mumble as I look up at her. She sighs as she looks down at me. "Nope. He literally kissed you!" She yelled as she jumped on the bed.

"Nope, it was CPR." I say sharply as I felt my cheeks get hot. "What did his lips taste like?" She asks as she lays on top of me.

I groan as I shove her body off of me. "I don't know I was kinda unconscious!" I yell at her. "Did you see the tall brown haired one? He was so hot. I think his name was jonah." She said as she got excited.

My mind started thinking about Daniel. He saved my life. He was so cute and nice.

"It doesn't matter. Hawaii's a big place we won't see them again." I mumble causing her to roll her eyes. "Get up let's go get something to eat!" Candace said as she got up.

I sighed as I got up and got ready. We both used the elevator to get down to the dining hall. I looked up at a very expensive chandelier. This hotel was so nice. "Your dad really went all out." Candace mumbled as she looked around the huge hotel.

"Yep. He feels bad... well you know why." I mumble as we walk into the dining hall. "I'm getting cereal." I mumble as I walk away from Candace.

I grab a bowl and start filling it with cereal. It was like a cereal buffet with different kinds of cereal. I reached my hand out for the milk but was met by another hand. "Sorry you can have it." I mumble as I look up at them. "No you can have it.." he replies softly as I instantly recognize his voice. I locked eyes with none other than the boy from the other night.

"Hi." Daniel said softly as he smiled down at me. "Hi." I whisper as I stare into his blue eyes.
How was he so good looking?

"You gonna use the milk or.." he says snapping me out of daze. "Yeah." I mumble as I quickly look away from him.

I hear him laugh as I pour my milk. "I didn't know we were staying at the same place." He says softly as I hand him the milk. "Me either." I reply as I look over at him.

"You like lucky charms too?" He asks as he points to my cereal. "It's the best." I say playfully as he nods in agreement.

"Well I hope to see you around." He says as he winks at me. I feel my face get hot and I get a weird feeling in my stomach. I quickly walk away and see Candace had saved a spot for me. "C! I saw that!" She squealed loudly.

"Be quiet." I whisper as I sit across from her. "What are the odds he's staying at the exact same hotel?" Candace says in an excited tone.

"It's just a coincidence." I mumble as I look around the room looking for him. "It's like the universe wants you to be together." Candace whispers.

"We just met." I say sharply as I continue to look around the room. My eyes land on a table and I see Zach's puffy hair. I then scan the table and see Daniel smiling and laughing. I catch myself staring at him. He's so adorable.

"You totally like him!" Candace screams causing me to glare at her. "Shut up. I do not we just met." I say sharply.

She just gives me a look that says she doesn't believe me. "What's the plan for today?" Candace asked me. "Definitely not the ocean." I mumble as the events from last night circle my brain.

"Let's go to the pool then." She says as she smiles at me. I see her staring at the table Daniels at. "You are the one who likes Jonah." I say playfully as I eat my cereal. "Duh." She says sharply as I laugh.

I hear my phone buzzing and I sigh as I see a million texts from my dad. "Who is it?" Candace asks me. "My dad. He's just worried about the whole drowning thing. Oh my God. He said that he paid for us to go zip lining tomorrow." I say in disbelief.

"Well that will be fun." Candace says as she smiles at me. Her eyes then widen as she looks behind me. "Don't turn around but he's coming towards us." Candace whispers excitedly.

"Really?" I ask her as I try not to turn around. She nods and then smiles as she looks behind me. "Hey." I hear Daniel say causing me to turn around.

"My Uh.... friends convinced me to come over here and ask for your number." Daniel said shyly as he scratched his neck. Ugh he was so cute. "Oh. I guess I can give it to you." I say trying to hide the fact that I was freaking out.

He smiles as he sighs in relief. He hands me his phone. The slightest touch of our fingers sends chills through my body. I put my number in and then hand it to him. "Thanks. See you guys around." He says as he waves us goodbye. I turn to face Candace and we both squeal as we hold hands.

______________________________
They are staying at the same place 😏