17|Sunset

Daniels POV

I buttoned up my shirt as I walked out of the bathroom. "I am bringing us blankets!" Chastity yelled as she walked into my hotel room. My eyes landed on her. She was wearing a cute summer dress and her hair was rested on her shoulders. It was extra curly today causing me to smile at her.

"You look nice." I say softly as I grab my sweatshirt. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." She replies nervously.

"Hurry up! We don't want to miss the sunset!" Candace yells from the other room. Chasity rolls her eyes as she quickly walks out the door. I follow close behind her. "Did you tell anyone else about our plan?" She whispers to me.

I shake my head as I smile at her. "It's our secret." I whisper to her. Since we only had a couple days left in Hawaii we had both planned to watch the sunset and then stay on the beach till sunrise. We both brought sweatshirts and blankets so we could sleep on the beach. We didn't tell anyone else because we wanted to be alone.

"I feel like a spy." She whispers back as she laughs. I laugh with her as we continue to walk. We were walking behind everyone else as they all talked to each other. Me and Chastity we're walking so close to each other our arms kept brushing against each other. I got the courage and grabbed her hand and held it in mine. We finally reached the beach and I could feel the soft sand on my feet. We found an empty space and we all sat down.

"I wanna jump in the water." Zach says in an excited tone. "We are in dry clothes." Corbyn replies in disbelief.

"I don't care." Zach replies sharply. "Go do whatever your heart desires." Chastity says playfully.

She was sitting right next to me and my arm was rested around her shoulder. Her head was rested on my chest as we both took in the view of the sun. The sky was painted many different colors as the sun started to go down. "It's amazing." Chasity says softly as she keeps her eyes on the sky. My eyes land on her and I can't help but take in a deep breathe. Her skin was glowing due to the sun and her eyes were filled with amazement.

"Yeah it's beautiful." I mumble as I keep my eyes on her. How could someone be so beautiful? My attention was soon drawn to Zach walking towards us. "Chastity wanna get in?" Zach asks her as he points to the water.

"No. I'm dry and I literally drowned in there like three days ago." She replies sharply. Zach tries to pick her up but I keep a tight grip on her waist. "Zach she told you no...go jump in the water with jack." I say softly.

Zach rolls his eyes as he walks away. I watch as he jumps in the water alone as jack laughs at him. "He's so annoying." Chastity says as she laughs. "Believe me I know." I mumble as I run a hand through the my hair.

"Thanks for not letting him pick me up." Chastity says as she turns to look at me. "Yeah I mean you said no so I knew you didn't want to." I say as I shrug.

Our eyes lock and I get lost in her eyes. A soft smile appears on her lips as she keeps her eyes locked on mine. "Bye sun!" Corbyn yells causing us to break eye contact. "Oopp. We missed it." Chastity mumbles.

"It's fine." I reply as I look back at the ocean. "So you guys get to perform tomorrow?" She asks me softly.

"Yes and I got you two tickets front row." I say as I look over at her. "Really? Oh my gosh yay!" She yells as she pulls me into a hug.

I quickly wrap my arms around her and take in her warm embrace. "I wanted you guys to be able to come and see us." I say softly.

"We're hungry so we are gonna head back... you guys coming?" Corbyn asks us both. "Uh we are gonna stay for a little bit." I tell them.

Candace winks at Chasity as she walks away. There was a nice cool breeze that went through the beach. Every one started leaving the beach leaving me and Chasity alone. "It's so peaceful....I never want to go home." Chastity mumbles as she rests her head back on my chest.

"Me either. It's so stress free." I reply softly. I see Chasity shiver as the breeze hits us. "Here take my sweatshirt." I say as I hand it to her.

"No I'm fine." She replies softly. "We are going to be here all night." I say as a laugh leaves my mouth.

She sighs as she gives in and puts on my sweatshirt. She placed her hands inside the sleeves and I couldn't help but notice how adorable she looked.
_____________________________
I want to watch a sunset with him 🥺