14| Cuddling

Chasitys POV

I woke up with my head pounding. I groaned as I tried to open my eyes. I felt another persons body wrapped around me. I quickly forced my eyes open. I blinked a million times as I looked around the room. I was back in my hotel room and Candace was peacefully sleeping in her bed across from me. My mind started to worry as I wondered who the hell was in bed with me? My eyes immediately looked at the person beside me. My worry softened as I realized it was Daniel. He looked so adorable as he kept his arms tightly wrapped around me. His blonde hair was sprawled across his face causing me to smile. He looked so peaceful as I could see him take little breaths. The moment was quickly interrupted by a banging noise on my door.

"Chasity!" Candace groaned in a sleepy tone. Daniel stirred as I could tell he was staring to wake up. I felt pain enter my head as I regretted ever drinking. "Candace! Get it!" I yell as the banging on the door continues.

"I'm asleep! you get it." She mumbles as she keeps her eyes shut. I try and stand up but Daniel makes a small noise as he tightens his grip on me. He looked so soft and pure as he clung onto me. "Daniel won't let me get up! Please get it!" I scream at Candace.

"Daniels still here." Candace says quickly as she gets up. I watch as she miserably walks to the door. She opens the door and than immediately shuts the door in whoever it is faces. "Crap! I gotta get dressed!" She screams as she runs to the bathroom.

"Whoever it is you can come in!" I yell as a laugh leaves my mouth. The door opens revealing Jonah and Corbyn. "That's why she ran away." I mumble as I look at them.

Their eyes widen as they stare at Daniel fast asleep as he's latched onto my waist. "He looks so peaceful." Corbyn says playfully as he smiles at me. "We need to wake him up. We gotta leave soon." Jonah says softly.

I gently ruffle Daniels hair causing him to groan. "Come on you gotta get up." I say softly as I rub his back. "I don't wanna get up." He says in a groggily morning voice.

He sounded so hot. "We gotta go." Corbyn says as him and Jonah laugh at him. Daniel opens his eyes and looks up at me. He sighs as he sits up and keeps his arms around my waist. He was wearing a soft blue sweatshirt. He sighed as he grabbed his phone and checked the time. I grabbed my phone and did the same.

"Shit! Candace! Remember my dad signed us up for cliff diving in thirty minutes!" I yell as I stand up as Daniel gently let's go of me. "Wait. This is freaking me out." Corbyn says in disbelief.

"What?" I ask him as I grab my clothes from my suitcase. "We are also going cliff diving today." Corbyn says causing Daniel to look up.

"Fate...am I right?" I say playfully as I grab my swimsuit. "As fun as this is I need to get dressed... so..." I say awkwardly causing Daniel to stand up and clear his throat.

"We will meet you guys in the lobby in twenty minutes and then we can just drive there together." Daniel says softly. I nod my head as I try not to get lost in his blue eyes. They all leave causing me to take a deep breath. Pain enters my head again as the events from the previous night flow through my brain. Candace walks out of the bathroom with a swimsuit on.

"Shit Candace! I almost kissed Daniel and he said he didn't want to kiss me cause we were drunk. He probably was just being nice and didn't want to kiss me." I mumble as I sit on my bed. "Shut up he likes you!" Candace yells at me.

"I don't know C." I say softly. "That boy is head over heels for you. Now shut up and put on your swimsuit and make that boy fall even harder." Candace says in a sassy tone.

I laugh as I walk into the bathroom and put on my swimsuit. I look at myself in the mirror and think of the feeling of Daniels warm body holding mine. Ugh! He's so cute and cuddly.

_______________________________
Can Daniel cuddle me 🥺