Prove him innocent.

Ever since the death of his ex-girlfriend's brother, jay has always wanted the kid behind bars. Lonnie Rodiger. He assaulted and killed her brother.

Jay POV:

It was the end of shift and everyone was going to Molly's. I walked into the room.

"Hey man, what's up?"  Adam asked"That's cute

"Hey man, what's up?" Adam asked
"That's cute. You think I'm here for you?" I asked
Adam laughed and looked at Kim "Come on. Let's go get changed." He said and left the room. Jin pointed towards the door and I closed it.
"Lonnie Rodiger's credit card." He said

"Yeah I know

"Yeah I know. Working in the court order." I said
"Another hit came back from a Humboldt Park Home Depot. He purchased a two- person tent, kerosene lamp, bug spray."
"So he's going camping." I cut him off
"And some rope and duct tape." He said and I just looked at him and started to walk away.
"Jay... maybe it's time to tell voight."
"I'll handle it." I said and walked away.

Brooke POV:

"Hey Brooks where is the husband?" Matt asked giving me a hug as he walked into Molly's.
I shrugged "I actually don't know."
"Adam and I saw him talking to Jin before we left." Kim added
"Oh maybe he had something to do." I said
" well, then, come baby sister let's drink." He said and I laughed. 

The next day....

"I don't know but he was on the couch when I got home." I said to Kim when the Commander came upstairs with Hank and he just looked at me.
Little while later Jay walked up and we all looked at him.
"What?" He asked and I walked towards him
"Where were you last night?" I asked
"I got home late so I slept on the couch so I didn't wake you up, why?" He asked
"Jay." Hank said from his office and Jay looked at me and walked in.

Jay POV: