To new beginnings and everything, right?

About a month later...

Jay POV:

I headed into work early to avoid all the regular questions like how are you? Have you heard from her? Are you okay?  When I got there Hank was there. I just sat on my desk and he came to the his office door and looked at me. 

"She's not coming back, is she?" I asked "Look, it was time for her to move on

"Look, it was time for her to move on. It just was. You need to make peace with it." He said and I just looked away. We got a case where a young girl was killed during a drive by when the team arrived.
"Jay why don't you head to the hospital and see how the family is." Antonio said and I nodded.

At the hospital...

"Jay." Will said and gave me a hug "What are you doing here?"
" ummm a young girl was killed. I'm here to talk to the family." I said and he nodded and led me to the room.  I introduced myself to them.
"So do you know who could've been shooting in the direction of your home?" I asked the mom and the dad didn't even respond
"No. I don't know who would hurt my baby." She said crying. I got as much details as I could.
"You know I'm having a really hard time believing that none of you know who could have done this." I said and the father looked at me.
"What does that mean?" The wife asked
"I think one of you are hiding something." I said
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" The wife yelled and Will came in and yanked me out.
"What are you doing?!" He asked
"My job!" I yelled "someone has to find out what happened right?!" I said and he looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me