Bad dream

The next morning..

Mouse had mentioned to Jay that he wanted to go back into battle. Jay wasn't too happy. Said that if he wanted a war there was one right here in Chicago. But mouse wasn't giving up.
Adam POV:

I went into work earlier than usual to get some stuff done. I heard some moaning and cries coming from the break room I walked in to see Jay.

Confused on why he was here I woke him up,"Jay, hey, man, wake up

Confused on why he was here I woke him up,"Jay, hey, man, wake up." I said and he woke up startled and swinging "hey,hey, it's alright." I said "woah, woah, you okay? You alright?" I asked as we both relaxed a bit.
"Yeah, man, I just came in to take a nap." He said
"A nap? It's seven thirty in the AM, man." I said confused
" what's the you doing here so early?" He asked
"I had to do some paperwork." I said and he began to walk out.

" you sure you're alright?" I asked"Yeah, man, it's just

"Yeah, man, it's just... bad dream." He said but it was more than that, I could tell.

Nobody POV:

Jay went on a case with an old military friend trying to get in on a gun deal. About an hour into the deal things went sideways and his friend was killed. Jay tried to save his life but it was too late. Brooke and the team waited downstairs for him. When he came in he was covered in blood.

"Jay, are you okay?" Brooke asked with her hand on his chest

"I'm okay." He said but she knew he wasn't "I'm ugh, I'm going to head to Med. Brett brought in a witness." He said and left.